Grimm

Kiss of the Muse

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 07, 2013 on NBC

• Season finale

The script and event turnaround are loosely strung together, making the detectives look like idiots. Hank got a call from Monroe telling him to make sure Nick and the Musai should not be together, the next Hank told the officer to make sure Nick does not leave the scene, instead of holding him outside the door. Then the officer's response is 1 min slower. Then in the police station, instead of monitoring Nick after his episode in Musai's house, he was left alone and given new information. Aside from that, David Giuntoli has never been in healthy looking condition since beginning of season 2, always dark circle eye bag, afternoon shadow, no more clean cut handsome Nick like beginning of season 1. Story development wise, I like Mr Sandman the best. Hopefully they will have real good character and story development episodes coming forward.
  • Kiss of the Muse

Kiss of the Muse was a superb episode of Grimm. I liked the wesen story line which added to Nick and Juliettes relationship as she ends up helping him. Monroe and Rosalee help out which was nice. The Muse like Wesen was a cool idea. I liked how things worked out and the ending with Captain Renard threatening the Muse wesen. I look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• Awesome

Grimm is one of the few shows on television that I can easily enjoy. I liked how the main story line interacted with the Wesen-of-the-Week thing. Very clever. also, David's acting was great. I could really feel Nick's thoughts and emotions. :) Grimm forever!
  • Grimm.

At the beginning just when i thought things were going to get better between Juliette & Nick, along comes Khloe / Muse / Witch. Just with a kiss from Khloe, Nick falls under her spell & will do anything including murder her last victim which is Anton & Juliette is the only one that can break the spell which Nick is under. So glad that Juliette knows everything now & hopefully she & Nick well get back together & nice to have Hank back, also loved the ending between Renard & Khloe. (Will Nick's Mother Make An Appearance Before This Season Ends). Loved this episode, Great Show.