Grimm

Of Mouse and Man

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 20, 2012 on NBC

• Pretty Cool

This was a decent episode about a scared mouse getting courage and will kill anyone that gets in his way. The most exciting part to me is when Monroe gets beat up for being friends with a Grimm which is Nick. Nick was worried but Monroe said that he won't stop being his friend and that this world needs a change. Nothing is said anymore than that, the down side is this a very slow developing when it comes to character development. This episode we saw it in Monroe. There is a lot of question we need to know about Nick.
  • Of Mouse and Man

Of Mouse and Man was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Grimm and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a great story with interesting characters. It was cool how snake man and mice men interacted, and their face changes were very cool! These creatures personify human emotions and characteristics and I love how they tie it together. Monroe got beat up as a message to cease helping a Grimm, as Juliette investigates the people she has seen outside her and Nick's house. Things look like they may be picking up a bit in the larger story arcs and I can't wait to watch the next episode!!!!!!!!!
TNT