Grimm

One Angry Fuchsbau

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 05, 2013 on NBC

• The Verdict

This is another favorate episode of mine for this show, this was Grimm doing Mission Impossible. I love the fact that the arena for this espenashe thriller is in a courtroom and instead of an enemy spy it's a crooked vessen lawyer they have to infiltrate and sabatoshe his opporation.

It was great seeing all the characters Hank, Nick, Bud, Monroe, and Roselee work together to make their plan work and keep the trial fair. The vessen laywer you just hate he's scum (along with his scum of the Earth client) you can see how this guy is a champion laywer because he uses his phermone ability to manipulate the jury and witness into leading the trial his way. The guy could say as much bull crap or even give the worst closing argument ever and would still win. This just all the more makes you want the Grimm squad to win.

There were moments of suspense like the fact that Monroe had the drug to disable the lawyer of his mind control pheromone ability by druging the live frogs he injests. But we see it won't be as easy as that as we see the lawyer has two of them in his case, which makes sense since he'd probably need a spare. Let alone a moment where the frog sliped out of Monroe's hands and he had to catch it, their slippery suckers. We're also hoping in the end the drug will work and that the verdict will be the right one, I won't say what it is for those that haven't seen the episode you'll have to just wait and see.

The Verdict is in, this episode is great.
  • One Angry Fuschsbau

One Angry Fuschsbau was a very entertaining episode of Grimm. I really enjoyed watching because the story was exciting and full of character development. It was great watching everyone work together. Juliettw is ststill dealing with an influx of memories. Juliette makes it to the trailer with intriguing results. I liked how Monroe stood up for Rosalee. I liked how everything played out and look forward to seeing what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Grimm.

Great episode i thought, so Juliette is remembering everything all at once because she is standing on the border of two worlds. I would say Good & Evil / Darkness & Light, how ever you want to call it & i guess from next weeks preview it begins to open, although you cant tell in 20 seconds what the episode is about. I remember Pilar from the "La Llorona" episode, she knew then what was happening with Juliette. Loved Monroe in this episode, so Eric didn't know until now that Adalind is pregnant & surprise its his brother Sean child, did Adalind think he wouldn't find out. Thumbs Up.