Grimm

One Angry Fuchsbau

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 05, 2013 on NBC

• One Angry Fuschsbau

One Angry Fuschsbau was a very entertaining episode of Grimm. I really enjoyed watching because the story was exciting and full of character development. It was great watching everyone work together. Juliettw is ststill dealing with an influx of memories. Juliette makes it to the trailer with intriguing results. I liked how Monroe stood up for Rosalee. I liked how everything played out and look forward to seeing what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Grimm.

Great episode i thought, so Juliette is remembering everything all at once because she is standing on the border of two worlds. I would say Good & Evil / Darkness & Light, how ever you want to call it & i guess from next weeks preview it begins to open, although you cant tell in 20 seconds what the episode is about. I remember Pilar from the "La Llorona" episode, she knew then what was happening with Juliette. Loved Monroe in this episode, so Eric didn't know until now that Adalind is pregnant & surprise its his brother Sean child, did Adalind think he wouldn't find out. Thumbs Up.
NBC