Grimm

Pilot

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 28, 2011 on NBC

7.7
  • The Grimm adventures of Nick and Hank.... ????

I just watched the Pilot of Grimm, like most people I cant help compare it to Supernatural its clear that's what the producers are aiming for. Personally I found the Pilot mediocre but aren't all pilots cringy when we look back at them after watching a show for a few years?

I think what the pilot is lacking is comedy, they need someone like Dean to lighten the mood. We did get a snipped of this with Silas Weir Mitchell (that funny wolf guy who's name you cant remember) is it wrong that I'm hoping the aunt dies and Nick (that tv version of Brandon Routh) Has no one to turn to except Wolf guy? It would make the show that little bit more interesting. Instead of assassinating the characters like many others have I'll simply say that they need a little more work, but hey that's what a whole season is for to build the characters.

I'm still on the fence about this show what's keeping me watching is David Greenwalt I love him from Buffy/Angel he wrote a few of my favorite episodes so this gives me hope that Grimm has potential! oh and Sasha Roiz as the big bad that doesn't hurt.

All in all the pilot was so so it has potential to be interesting but its also forgettable which can lead to it being cancelled. I hope they stick to keeping the show dark with touches of humor, build more interesting characters and of course that they stray off the beaten path and make the show unique and not a carbon copy of Supernatural.