Grimm

Quill

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 03, 2012 on NBC

• Quill

Quill was a perfect and intriguing episode of Grimm. I really enjoyed watching because Juliette started to remember some interesting scenes from the past and coaxed information out of one of the friendly Wesen who was a part of them. The story was well written and it was nice to see more layers being added as Renard was informed by some one, whose name and position is yet to be revealed, about the families sending a Wesen for "The Key" which I assume is in Nick's possession. I also enjoyed how Monroe and Rosalee went on a picnic though it was ruined by a porcupine type Wesen. The Wesen sent by the families looked similar to a Hyena to me and I'm curious to learn more. I see Nick's secret being revealed to Juliette and I think it's nice that a group might be forming and every one can contribute. It was intriguing to see Renard looking up the Obituary for Nick's parents. I liked how every thing played out and I'm certainly looking forward to more episodes of this amazing, creative and awesome series!!!!!!!!!
TNT