Grimm

Revelation

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 28, 2014 on NBC

• 1 thing I noticed: Grimm never has a bad episode. But this....

This was seriously awesome. Mixed with a little sad. I thought the dad was gonna die in the end.
  • Adalind goes into labour

Monroe gives his father an ultimatum and Adalind goes into labour.
  • Outstanding Episode

This was an excellent Grimm episode. It bought together the plot lines of the scalper Wessen, Monroe's parent woes, and the continuing saga of Adalind. Monroe's parent woes concerning his marriage to Rosalee and friendship with Nick were great and actually all things considered very realistic even if this is fantasy. After the scene between Monroe and his father when Nick arrived the second time I kind of figured Monroe's dad would end up helping out to remake that father/son bond and sure enough he did. The primary plot line involving the Wildesheer was extremely well done and the brutality and intent of these guys carried the episode nicely. Good to see them go but apparently there is somewhat more to them than what happened in this episode. And finally we are seeing the story line with Adalind playing out very interestingly in Europe. With all this going on I am really looking forward to future episodes this season.
SPCTRM