Grimm

Friday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 Returning Thanks for the Memories, premiering October 24, 2014

Gislef

User Score: 1990

Grimm Fan Reviews page 2 of 4

• Hard Work= Excellent Series

I was a little late on the bandwagon- Grimm was just starting season 2 when I noticed it. I was instantly hooked, being the fantasy lover that I am, and continued to watch and catch up with what was going on. Anyway, I introduced the show to my cousins, and now they're hooked to. Grimm is well written and shot, with good actors and it proved itself worthy of NBC, a feat well respected. Unsurprisingly, it's been renewed for a third season.

:D Grimm forever
  • Very Unique

Well written and one of the best series on TV and there is so few worth watching.
  • Grimm is the BEST!

Grimm is the best show i have ever watched!!!

love it, its smart and entertaining!

AMAZING SHOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

It is awesome, anyone who disagrees should die in a hole. No offence! ;)
  • love the show / hate NBC

Let's see- take 4 months off, release 5 episodes, show some reruns, return for a week, change the broadcast day and time. Are you trying to kill the show? Give your viewers some respect. Hopefully you won't do to Grimm and Revolution what you did to Heroes.

Thank you for renewing both by the way.
  • love this show

ring of fire is already out
  • If you enjoyed Charmed...

... you will LOVE this show. As long as you can deal with the lack of "girl But seriously, I found myself often being reminded of Charmed while watching this show during my marathon catchup recently, and it was in all the right ways. Much like Charmed, the special effects aren't always amazing, but I find that I just don't care. The story is fun and dramatic and hilarious all at the same time. The main character is extremely likable as his "trusty sidekick," who many claim is even more likable. I, personally, adore them both.

The low points of the series so far really isn't that low. You can almost guarantee an "annoying" storyline to change before you get too annoyed. Only one storyline has stuck around so far past its welcome, but I found that I've been able to just kind of shrug it off. I definitely say that if you liked Charmed or were at all intrigued by the series, then definitely give this a try. This is like the super hot male version of that show.

I love it! I'm so glad I gave it a shot.
  • Progressing

I like how Nick is getting more powerful, better trained etc.

It would be nice if he would move his arsenal in some safer place, and he could also start looking for new powerful weapons not only depending on stuff left by his aunt.

• Interesting, Dark, Funny, Cool and Addicting

I Am Addicted to this show i randomly started watching this show from episode 1 and i just couldn't stop watching. It is an interesting idea for a show and it is executed perfectly, It is a dark, Cool show that puts an awesome twist on a generic crime show. It is hilarious due to most people's favorite Monroe who is just epic and the best part of the show is it is extremely addicting the twists are awesome and it keeps you wanting more

• exciting

This is a pretty good show. I'm really enjoying it. There are some really good episodes and it's pacing well. The last one I enjoyed because it was a bit of a climax to the season. Many times in shows they kinda show a little but it's not a satisfying one, but this one was good. Although there is still so much that we need to learn. Like what the frick did that evil bitch want to do all this for in the first place? lol hopefully soon we will find out! :)
  • Party for grimm

Can not wait till this Friday because me and my girlfriends aka friends are going to have a Grimm party we love monroe <3 :0))))
  • Grimm on March 8th? Hope so...

I sure need my Grimm fix!

Hope March 8th, Grimm is good.
  • Entitled and self-important much?

No show in its infancy gets to take a three and a half month break halfway through the second season. I don't even remember the first half, and frankly I don't care enough to re-watch before episode 13 airs. I live in Portland, I've loved Grimm since day one, but this is going beyond the pale. I'm over it.
  • The wait

I can't wait to see what is in store for everyone in the next episode
  • Just a bit addicted

I love grimm. It's got all the every day struggles of good & bad in the world, in a moden day environment, but with the fun of a fantasy, to take you away from what is reality. I love it.
  • A surprise

I was quite surprised with this show. The first couple of episdoes were a bit slow then it just started to pick up pace and i found myself enjoying it. Season 2 made a big difference to my opinion of the show. in a good way
  • season 3

when season 3 takes off????
  • So in love right now

great cast and great storyline bring on more seasons
  • MUST WATCH .

if you love fairy tales must watch Griimm . love the show love the cast .
  • Typical early shit becoming godly

Let me be honest, when I watched the first two episodes of this show, it was dull, uninteresting and I forgot about it. A few weeks later I heard they actually moved the story a bit, so I came back to it and oh boy do I not regret it. As much as the first part of the first season is bad to average, the end of season 1 and until now all of season 2 are incredible.
  • "Meh" first season, but stick through it and be rewarded S2

Season 1 of this show was pretty average; it was decent enough to keep me watching but definitely not something that I was anxiously looking forward to. Just a very average genre mash; neither a great supernatural show or a great cop drama, but just ok enough at both.

Season 2, though... right around episode 3 of season 2, suddenly the show started getting really, really, REALLY good. To the point where it is now the show that I look forward to seeing the most, and I can't wait for it to come back in March! (They really know how to do a great cliffhanger, or several!)
  • Love this show

FINALLY, SOMETHING OTHER THAN A CHEAP REALITY SHOW. WORTH PAYING MY SAT/CABLE BILL JUST TO SEE GRIMM. YOU NEED AN IMAGINATION ; GET INTO THE CHARACTERS AND STORY LINE OR BE A ZOMBIE AND WATCH SITCOMS/REALITY SHOWS. NOW THAT IS BORING.

A 10 FOR BOTH GRIMM AND PERSON OF INTEREST.
  • Not good enough

I watched 4 or 5 episodes of this because I like cop dramas and I liked the idea of a bit of fantasy thrown in. However, I got bored quite quickly - it's just like a mediocre cop drama with a bit of CGI. There doesn't seem to be enough emphasis placed on the supernatural part of the show. Also, there didn't seem to be enough back story going on to make me want to watch the next episode.

So, with my limited viewing time I'd rather watch other programs. It's not that it's a bad show, just not good enough
  • Fairy Tales

Childrens fairy tales and myths with a horror/thriller twist.
  • I like it!

Great acting and plot twists.
  • Zzzzzz

I couldn't get into it. I was bored halfway through the first episode.
  • Grimm idea is nice, but the detective work is sloppy

I like the Grimm + detective idea, but it's becoming more drama than I like it to be. I enjoy the fairy tales mixed in the thriller + detective stories, but there is no development in this area. Always same thing over and over again. Before any fascinating detective work comes to light, there goes the stupid love triangle epic. On top of that, where is the detective common sense? Why do they always have to sacrifice simple occupational common sense in order to drag the story? cat scratch + prior grimm mama said only a prince can save the girl + specific amnesia thingy, a grimm at birth + detective cannot piece these clues automatically on day-to-day basis? This can be a good show if the focus in on detective & grimm works, but it just have to turn into romeo & juliet or sex in the city. Pity...
  • BRAVO FOR GRIMM

This show is a winner! I'm wondering when Nick's Mother will show back up. Hopefully next season. Awesome finally. I love the character Monroe and he is the break-out star in this show. When Nick found out that it was his Chief who was seeing Juliette I just sat with my mouth open. Looking forward to Season 3. They better NOT ever think of cancelling this show.
  • 12 Episode Was Kickass

OMG season 2 ep 12 was f@@@ing awesome :) and to be specific i loved it in the end that nick learns that it was hes chief the guy that Juliet seeing and in the end that the guy was out of his trailer, i cant wait to see what is gonna happen anyone knows when the new season gonna released?
  • A clever title goes here!

I love this show. It is great.
  • Grimm

A little corny with the head-morphing-into-ridiculous-creatures thing, but otherwise a great show with great actors.
1 2 3 4