Grimm

Friday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 Returning Thanks for the Memories, premiering October 24, 2014

Gislef

User Score: 2021

Grimm Fan Reviews page 3 of 5

• Zzzzzz

I couldn't get into it. I was bored halfway through the first episode.
  • Grimm idea is nice, but the detective work is sloppy

I like the Grimm + detective idea, but it's becoming more drama than I like it to be. I enjoy the fairy tales mixed in the thriller + detective stories, but there is no development in this area. Always same thing over and over again. Before any fascinating detective work comes to light, there goes the stupid love triangle epic. On top of that, where is the detective common sense? Why do they always have to sacrifice simple occupational common sense in order to drag the story? cat scratch + prior grimm mama said only a prince can save the girl + specific amnesia thingy, a grimm at birth + detective cannot piece these clues automatically on day-to-day basis? This can be a good show if the focus in on detective & grimm works, but it just have to turn into romeo & juliet or sex in the city. Pity...
  • BRAVO FOR GRIMM

This show is a winner! I'm wondering when Nick's Mother will show back up. Hopefully next season. Awesome finally. I love the character Monroe and he is the break-out star in this show. When Nick found out that it was his Chief who was seeing Juliette I just sat with my mouth open. Looking forward to Season 3. They better NOT ever think of cancelling this show.
  • 12 Episode Was Kickass

OMG season 2 ep 12 was f@@@ing awesome :) and to be specific i loved it in the end that nick learns that it was hes chief the guy that Juliet seeing and in the end that the guy was out of his trailer, i cant wait to see what is gonna happen anyone knows when the new season gonna released?
  • A clever title goes here!

I love this show. It is great.
  • Grimm

A little corny with the head-morphing-into-ridiculous-creatures thing, but otherwise a great show with great actors.
  • Grimm S2

Started out slow - (don't care for "The Lady in Black") - but it's beginning to pickup. Hope the 2nd half of the Season is a winner.
  • Love it!!!

Great SFX, great story, good acting interesting and captivating plot.
  • Just recently started watching...

and I really enjoy this show. Ever since I was a little kid back in the '60s and started watching the classic horror movies on Shock Theater and the scifi movies on Saturday afternoons I've loved fantastical shows and books. So when I finally heard about Grimm a month ago I tuned in. All I can say is it fits right in with my likes and is just a neat show. I liked the Brothers Grimm fairy tales and taking them into a modern world was a very cool idea. The show makes this part of reality and the plot lines based on these make for great story telling. With the modern environment and being a cop show it can get very gritty which makes for a lot of fun. And of course the developing interpersonal relationships that lend meat and continuity make it that much more interesting. A great show with great stories, what better than this for a Friday night.
  • The Girlfriend

My BF and I really wanted the Girlfriend to die. We're still holding out that they will break up! She scares me! I really love this show but she ruins it for me.
  • One of my favs

was a late comer to this fantastic supernatural show and all i can say is i love it. Unfortunately in australia we miss out on so many quality shows unless we have access to pay tv. hope this show continues on for many more seasons!!
  • A lot of potential here for a good show.

This is the type of show that people will either enjoy right off the bat or have a lot of trouble getting into. For me, personally, I think it was a very good pilot episode and that it will do well with a particular type of audience. It began very well, got a little weak in the middle and then picked up again really well towards the end.

I like the way the writers have interwoven several fairytales together and managed to make it work. They did a clever job. I also liked the two detectives, I thought they had good on-screen chemistry and managed their dialogue well. Nick's partner probably pulled off his role a shade better than the lead himself but I think it will just be a case of growing into the character over time.

I am looking foward to seeing how it pans out in future episodes.
  • Grimm

When is the next series of grimm in the uk please anyone no
  • love it

Great show LOVE IT LOVE IT
  • Question, questions!

Is Hank a grimm? Or maybe not only grimms can see wiesen? Is Julliet wiesen or grimm? Does captain lost his hexenbiest part,and now is just a human? Can a werewolf mate with werefox? :-)
  • Good Show

Except for the girlfriend. No talent airhead. The rest of the cast is great. Watch out for those Hexen beasts.
  • Great Show!

Grimm is an awesome show! Person of Interest and Grimm are my 2 favorite new shows. I really look forward to seeing the next episode. I usually don't like sc-fi even but Grimm is always great. The guy who plays Monroe's character is perfect for the part. Everything works, terrific show.
  • whats with the new Intro?

I don't like the new intro. Please, Please come up with something better. soon.
  • Is the Lt. a Grimm?

Is Lt. Hank Griffin (the black gentlemam) a Grimm that neither he or anyone else no about yet?,,,,,,,hhmmmmmmm
  • crabby

I can't lay claim to living in Portland, but up the road about 168 miles, the big neighbor to the north--Seattle is home base.

Grimm, decent writing, good character devlopment, interesting format, plus that Norfthwest Connection and no pitfalls like what happened to that other series, "Twin Peaks" which started out in a search looking for the killer of Laura Palmer....then it fell off the cliff. I hope such a fate doesn't befall this offering.

By the way, a local regional bank is featuring the young couple, as customers in a commercial, who have the contract to produce the special effects that put the C in the creatures which populate the other world that exists in Portland. Great show!
  • I love Grimm however the new intro kinda reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's intro

I know David Greenwalt was a producer on Angel but being connected to the Buffyverse doesn't mean you can do that! Plus, I liked the piece of narrative they used to show at the beginning from the story they were loosely using. Not gonna make me stop watching but annoying.
  • Awesome!

This is one of my favorite shows now.
  • Grinn(ing)

Maybe I'm biased since this show is set, and actually filmed, in my home town, but I enjoyed the Season One story arc. Especially delightful is the relationship between Nick ("The Grimm"), and his unofficial sidekick, Monroe the watch-repair-guy and reformed werewolf (or something). The girlfriend is a bit bland, but maybe she'll come around once she accepts what's going on. Let's hope we get to see that in Season Two.
  • A tad bit cheesy

I found the idea of Grimm powers interesting but I also found the depiction of it in the episodes to be cheesy, i.e. when the face changes. If the writers didn't have such an amazing character (Monroe), I would've found it a lot more boring as a lot of the acting are cheesy and sometimes overdramatic. This series is a good way to pass time but I wouldn't recommend it to others as one of my "must watch" tv series.
  • More seasons please great show

Love your show.Great cast.Looking to see more,cannot wait.Hank is the shows sexual chocolate.
  • It's great, takes itself a lil too seriously

I really want to give Grimm a 10 because I emotionally love the premise and the characters, but as a show, I would say about an 8. It can be slow on story arcs, but every time, it is interesting. Grimm is a great show, and even its cheesiness is endearing, even if it does seem to take itself a little bit to seriously at times.
  • Why is Grimm worth watching ?

Why is Grimm worth watching ?

1. It has Monroe

2. Monroe is a blutbad (aka a werewolf)

3. but he doesn't eat meat

4. His favourite colour is red.

5. He plays cello and he likes yoga

6. He drinks wine.

7. He can fix clocks and he knows all kinds of artifacts.

8. He is the most reliable Survival Guide if you live in Grimm's world. He can mark his territory to keep angry dogs away.

9. He knows all the good people in this world

10. He says no when you asked for help but in the end he will come and help you, at the risk of losing his head.

11. He knows how to decorate his house when Christmas comes and he loves Christmas.

12. You can only find such a wonderful werewolf in Grimm.
  • More forests to the people

I needed a TV crush after Chuck ended. I searched and I searched and stumbled upon Grimm. First, when I read about it, I was like "naaah" but I forced myself to watch the pilot and after that I was like "hmmmm" and now after 21 episode I'm like "OMFG this is the best since The X-files!!!" Seriously, I had forgotten how much I love the "evil forest" (although it's not evil to me, I live in it :) and the atmosphere it creates on a show. I think some of X-files' greatness was that it was shot in Vancouver and that helped to get the right feeling to it. (When they move the show to LA, it all fell apart)

Personally, I'm very thankful that the mythology of this show is growing slowly. And don't know about you kids, but I'm from that age when it took a couple of seasons before you really understood everything. I really hope that Grimm will run many seasons because it definitely has the potential for it.

I really liked Moonlight and I was so sad when it got cancelled because it's mythology was just about to blossom when it got cancelled. Somehow I feel that David Greenwalt is taking Grimm where he couldn't take Moonlight because there is a lot of similarities between the mythologies of the shows. A secret supernatural world among the ordinary and a feeling that a war within the Wesen-world is coming and that the ordinary world will be drawn into that war and the protagonist will be inbetween. It's so awesome! Can't wait!

And a BIG plus to Grimm: german is the new "it-language". It really is the coolest language. ;) Alles hat ein Ende, aber die Wrst hat zwei. Word up! :)
  • Crazy as a bat ...sly as a fox

Grimm is the most plausible of the "make believe" stories! Nick could be your neighbor and who has not known a "Monroe" at some point? Other fable based series are such baloney. Grimm writers are brilliant and the actors talented!!! Hope the "average bear" grasps the ingenuity of this clever series.
  • Big Fan

I love Grimm! Monroe makes me laugh. Can't wait for it to hit the stores. Episode 5 is my favorite.
1 2 3 4 5