Grimm

Friday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Grimm Fan Reviews page 3 of 5

• The wait

I can't wait to see what is in store for everyone in the next episode
  • Just a bit addicted

I love grimm. It's got all the every day struggles of good & bad in the world, in a moden day environment, but with the fun of a fantasy, to take you away from what is reality. I love it.
  • A surprise

I was quite surprised with this show. The first couple of episdoes were a bit slow then it just started to pick up pace and i found myself enjoying it. Season 2 made a big difference to my opinion of the show. in a good way
  • season 3

when season 3 takes off????
  • So in love right now

great cast and great storyline bring on more seasons
  • MUST WATCH .

if you love fairy tales must watch Griimm . love the show love the cast .
  • Typical early shit becoming godly

Let me be honest, when I watched the first two episodes of this show, it was dull, uninteresting and I forgot about it. A few weeks later I heard they actually moved the story a bit, so I came back to it and oh boy do I not regret it. As much as the first part of the first season is bad to average, the end of season 1 and until now all of season 2 are incredible.
  • "Meh" first season, but stick through it and be rewarded S2

Season 1 of this show was pretty average; it was decent enough to keep me watching but definitely not something that I was anxiously looking forward to. Just a very average genre mash; neither a great supernatural show or a great cop drama, but just ok enough at both.

Season 2, though... right around episode 3 of season 2, suddenly the show started getting really, really, REALLY good. To the point where it is now the show that I look forward to seeing the most, and I can't wait for it to come back in March! (They really know how to do a great cliffhanger, or several!)
  • Love this show

FINALLY, SOMETHING OTHER THAN A CHEAP REALITY SHOW. WORTH PAYING MY SAT/CABLE BILL JUST TO SEE GRIMM. YOU NEED AN IMAGINATION ; GET INTO THE CHARACTERS AND STORY LINE OR BE A ZOMBIE AND WATCH SITCOMS/REALITY SHOWS. NOW THAT IS BORING.

A 10 FOR BOTH GRIMM AND PERSON OF INTEREST.
  • Not good enough

I watched 4 or 5 episodes of this because I like cop dramas and I liked the idea of a bit of fantasy thrown in. However, I got bored quite quickly - it's just like a mediocre cop drama with a bit of CGI. There doesn't seem to be enough emphasis placed on the supernatural part of the show. Also, there didn't seem to be enough back story going on to make me want to watch the next episode.

So, with my limited viewing time I'd rather watch other programs. It's not that it's a bad show, just not good enough
  • Fairy Tales

Childrens fairy tales and myths with a horror/thriller twist.
  • I like it!

Great acting and plot twists.
  • Zzzzzz

I couldn't get into it. I was bored halfway through the first episode.
  • Grimm idea is nice, but the detective work is sloppy

I like the Grimm + detective idea, but it's becoming more drama than I like it to be. I enjoy the fairy tales mixed in the thriller + detective stories, but there is no development in this area. Always same thing over and over again. Before any fascinating detective work comes to light, there goes the stupid love triangle epic. On top of that, where is the detective common sense? Why do they always have to sacrifice simple occupational common sense in order to drag the story? cat scratch + prior grimm mama said only a prince can save the girl + specific amnesia thingy, a grimm at birth + detective cannot piece these clues automatically on day-to-day basis? This can be a good show if the focus in on detective & grimm works, but it just have to turn into romeo & juliet or sex in the city. Pity...
  • BRAVO FOR GRIMM

This show is a winner! I'm wondering when Nick's Mother will show back up. Hopefully next season. Awesome finally. I love the character Monroe and he is the break-out star in this show. When Nick found out that it was his Chief who was seeing Juliette I just sat with my mouth open. Looking forward to Season 3. They better NOT ever think of cancelling this show.
  • 12 Episode Was Kickass

OMG season 2 ep 12 was f@@@ing awesome :) and to be specific i loved it in the end that nick learns that it was hes chief the guy that Juliet seeing and in the end that the guy was out of his trailer, i cant wait to see what is gonna happen anyone knows when the new season gonna released?
  • A clever title goes here!

I love this show. It is great.
  • Grimm

A little corny with the head-morphing-into-ridiculous-creatures thing, but otherwise a great show with great actors.
  • Grimm S2

Started out slow - (don't care for "The Lady in Black") - but it's beginning to pickup. Hope the 2nd half of the Season is a winner.
  • Love it!!!

Great SFX, great story, good acting interesting and captivating plot.
  • Just recently started watching...

and I really enjoy this show. Ever since I was a little kid back in the '60s and started watching the classic horror movies on Shock Theater and the scifi movies on Saturday afternoons I've loved fantastical shows and books. So when I finally heard about Grimm a month ago I tuned in. All I can say is it fits right in with my likes and is just a neat show. I liked the Brothers Grimm fairy tales and taking them into a modern world was a very cool idea. The show makes this part of reality and the plot lines based on these make for great story telling. With the modern environment and being a cop show it can get very gritty which makes for a lot of fun. And of course the developing interpersonal relationships that lend meat and continuity make it that much more interesting. A great show with great stories, what better than this for a Friday night.
  • The Girlfriend

My BF and I really wanted the Girlfriend to die. We're still holding out that they will break up! She scares me! I really love this show but she ruins it for me.
  • One of my favs

was a late comer to this fantastic supernatural show and all i can say is i love it. Unfortunately in australia we miss out on so many quality shows unless we have access to pay tv. hope this show continues on for many more seasons!!
  • A lot of potential here for a good show.

This is the type of show that people will either enjoy right off the bat or have a lot of trouble getting into. For me, personally, I think it was a very good pilot episode and that it will do well with a particular type of audience. It began very well, got a little weak in the middle and then picked up again really well towards the end.

I like the way the writers have interwoven several fairytales together and managed to make it work. They did a clever job. I also liked the two detectives, I thought they had good on-screen chemistry and managed their dialogue well. Nick's partner probably pulled off his role a shade better than the lead himself but I think it will just be a case of growing into the character over time.

I am looking foward to seeing how it pans out in future episodes.
  • Grimm

When is the next series of grimm in the uk please anyone no
  • love it

Great show LOVE IT LOVE IT
  • Question, questions!

Is Hank a grimm? Or maybe not only grimms can see wiesen? Is Julliet wiesen or grimm? Does captain lost his hexenbiest part,and now is just a human? Can a werewolf mate with werefox? :-)
  • Good Show

Except for the girlfriend. No talent airhead. The rest of the cast is great. Watch out for those Hexen beasts.
  • Great Show!

Grimm is an awesome show! Person of Interest and Grimm are my 2 favorite new shows. I really look forward to seeing the next episode. I usually don't like sc-fi even but Grimm is always great. The guy who plays Monroe's character is perfect for the part. Everything works, terrific show.
  • whats with the new Intro?

I don't like the new intro. Please, Please come up with something better. soon.
1 2 3 4 5