Friday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 In Season

Grimm Fan Reviews (191)

• Show!

This TV Serie really make me have a really good and please go on with this.

Yea, what happended last didn't show a new episode???

Please this has just been waiting for this for a long do not stop it now.

I love truble great asset to the show do not kill her off. Juliette would be great if she came back as a spirit of some kind she was or is great, love her. I love all the men they are easy to look at very easy. I LOVE GRIMM I WILL BUY ALL THE SEASONS KEEP WRITING.
  • Assassin's Creed!

This season finale was AWESOME! Especially when Nick pulled out a hidden blade! I wonder if the Grimm Family worked with the Brotherhood in the past? Cause if they did, that would be AWESOME-SAUCE!
  • I want to see the vaguing of the Grimm!!!!!

almost all characters can vague, but why not the grimm? it's 4 seasons now so maybe it's time to reveal some hidden powers of a grimm
  • Great show, Ignorant viewers, Can't wait for Next Season!

Cant understand why people are hating this show, It has been nothing but great, the suspense, thrill and creative ideas put in are just amazing. It keeps you hooked wanting more and more and the storyline is getting better and better by the minute. I'm sorry guys but this show did deliver, and like many other fans can't wait to see the next season! My advice is if you hate it then STOP WATCHING!
  • I have no idea why so many people are hating on this

Well actually... I do sort of understand. The show has taken a drastic turn and I guess some people are too weak to take this. This show has been in an unending cycle of nothing really happening and now it is getting really exciting. I guess these old hags in the reviews can't handle this show anymore.
  • grimm

Think this is a very entertaining show. Love the interaction among the characters. Hope they keep juliette a hexenbeist. Makes the show much more interesting and let's her have a more fun character to play. She really can kick it! Keep it going. Also we have not seen some of the powers from Nick recently that he acquired from some of the wesen he has encountered. Would like to see him start using these. Makes him more special than a normal person - which as a grimm he SHOULD be.
  • Juliette and Renard for life!

I love Grimm. I just discovered it a week ago, and binge watched the entire series in 5 days. Plus the newest episode tonight. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's so interesting, original, hilarious, romantic and crazy drama filled! I ship Juliette and Renard so much. I hope they end up together and Nick can find someone more like him. Perfect show, perfect characters, and amazing story line so far. The Adalind thing going on... OMG crazy. I cannot wait for more. I hope this goes on for many more seasons.
  • lovin it

absolutely loving grimm right now, with new twist and hexanbease
  • Come on March 20, 2015.

Can't wait until the next round. This is my favorite show besides Constantine.
  • A great episode

A great episode, however, everyone on this board forgot one important thing. Adalind and Royal clans doesn't have a clue about Nick being the Grimm again. Remember before the fight Adalind told Juliet that she should be thank her for making Nick normal. I can't wait to see the look on Royals clans face, when they realize the zombie grimm is back, along with to other grimm, Juliet the Hexenbiest and the grimm team.

• Favorite Show

Love this series, but really hope the royal plot have a much faster progress.
  • great program

love the character, and the stories

• Wu Wu Wu - Boo Hoo Hoo

I absolutely love Grimm and have been a fan since it are they going to down play Wu - his character has gotten to be so annoying and can't stand watching when he is on - his character is weak and pathetic
  • For the Writers

I love this show .The last was the best so far .I would like to see this show go on for a very long time.
  • grimm episodes are so cool

Grimm is an excellent tv show, keep up, i just enjoy all the episodes, waiting for continue of the show excitedly. thanks
  • The title of the show is GRIMM NOT Used to be a GRIMM

I don't like this story line where detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) loses his power. I love the show BECAUSE he has Grimm powers. NBC needs to get off this story line -- - - NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • From Greece with love

is one of the best series that have never ... shame in Greece is presented by a domestic channel and must be seen online every time
  • When's the next season coming out?

I want season 4 and i want it now
  • Fantastic show ever !!!

Great TV show !!! Waiting for Season 4 !!!! Every Character is fantastic , Great Job 10+ !!
  • Love that they have introduce girl Grimm

I think you need to fix wed sight
  • Out of this world!

This show is beyond fantastic! The plot, characters, they are all great! :D
  • Best TV show ever!

I just hope they make loads more and keep it clean not like all the other tv shows where they start killing the best people off!xx
  • Best show ever

Best and most smart supernatural show I ever seen. Amazing casting and great plot.

I love Grimm, it just keeps on getting better, look forward to more seasons of this creative fantastic Show!!!
  • I love this show!!!!!

It takes me away from all my stress and gives me something else to focus on. Some of the history I remember from my college days in mythology. I love Bree Turner and her character, she is a great actress. I really look forward to seeing the top 5 characters, I am not a fan of Juliette Silverton, I find her boring!!!!!! The writers are great on this show. Please keep going~~~~
  • Buzz Kill

Two hours of Dateline, that should kill the Grimm audience.

NBC, Not Being Clever.
  • captain renard

When did Renard tell Nick and crew he was hexin beast

Me and My husband love this show we have been watching from the very beginning #1in my home keep up the good work
  • Great show gets stronger each season

Nick's character gets more complex and engaging with each new episode. Love the fact that his scooby gain now includes Julia, hank and the Captain.
  • Love this show!

I love this show. I hope it stays around! Love the lead characters!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7