Grimm

Friday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Grimm Fan Reviews (113)

• Why is Grimm worth watching ?

Why is Grimm worth watching ?

1. It has Monroe

2. Monroe is a blutbad (aka a werewolf)

3. but he doesn't eat meat

4. His favourite colour is red.

5. He plays cello and he likes yoga

6. He drinks wine.

7. He can fix clocks and he knows all kinds of artifacts.

8. He is the most reliable Survival Guide if you live in Grimm's world. He can mark his territory to keep angry dogs away.

9. He knows all the good people in this world

10. He says no when you asked for help but in the end he will come and help you, at the risk of losing his head.

11. He knows how to decorate his house when Christmas comes and he loves Christmas.

12. You can only find such a wonderful werewolf in Grimm.
  • BRAVO FOR GRIMM

This show is a winner! I'm wondering when Nick's Mother will show back up. Hopefully next season. Awesome finally. I love the character Monroe and he is the break-out star in this show. When Nick found out that it was his Chief who was seeing Juliette I just sat with my mouth open. Looking forward to Season 3. They better NOT ever think of cancelling this show.
  • Grinn(ing)

Maybe I'm biased since this show is set, and actually filmed, in my home town, but I enjoyed the Season One story arc. Especially delightful is the relationship between Nick ("The Grimm"), and his unofficial sidekick, Monroe the watch-repair-guy and reformed werewolf (or something). The girlfriend is a bit bland, but maybe she'll come around once she accepts what's going on. Let's hope we get to see that in Season Two.
  • More forests to the people

I needed a TV crush after Chuck ended. I searched and I searched and stumbled upon Grimm. First, when I read about it, I was like "naaah" but I forced myself to watch the pilot and after that I was like "hmmmm" and now after 21 episode I'm like "OMFG this is the best since The X-files!!!" Seriously, I had forgotten how much I love the "evil forest" (although it's not evil to me, I live in it :) and the atmosphere it creates on a show. I think some of X-files' greatness was that it was shot in Vancouver and that helped to get the right feeling to it. (When they move the show to LA, it all fell apart)

Personally, I'm very thankful that the mythology of this show is growing slowly. And don't know about you kids, but I'm from that age when it took a couple of seasons before you really understood everything. I really hope that Grimm will run many seasons because it definitely has the potential for it.

I really liked Moonlight and I was so sad when it got cancelled because it's mythology was just about to blossom when it got cancelled. Somehow I feel that David Greenwalt is taking Grimm where he couldn't take Moonlight because there is a lot of similarities between the mythologies of the shows. A secret supernatural world among the ordinary and a feeling that a war within the Wesen-world is coming and that the ordinary world will be drawn into that war and the protagonist will be inbetween. It's so awesome! Can't wait!

And a BIG plus to Grimm: german is the new "it-language". It really is the coolest language. ;) Alles hat ein Ende, aber die Wrst hat zwei. Word up! :)
  • A clever title goes here!

I love this show. It is great.
  • 12 Episode Was Kickass

OMG season 2 ep 12 was f@@@ing awesome :) and to be specific i loved it in the end that nick learns that it was hes chief the guy that Juliet seeing and in the end that the guy was out of his trailer, i cant wait to see what is gonna happen anyone knows when the new season gonna released?
  • Love it!!!

Great SFX, great story, good acting interesting and captivating plot.
  • I WAS JUST WRONG

I was acting all prejudice, just thinking what is this show now ? this is not what we need..i don't want to watch cheap effects blah blah..And it took for a while for me to give a chance to this show. It`s been 15episode, none of the episodes was boring and each episode it is getting better and better..I was not so sure about David Giuntoli but i got used to him..Silas Weir Mitchell is fantastic as usual..Give a chance, you will like it.

• GRIIMM

Not bad gets better with each episode
  • Needs a Tune Up

After reading some other reviews I have to say I agree with the 6-7 ratings. I really want to like Grimm and do watch it every week, but I am not in love with it. Nick needs to develop his skills, just being a cop is boring. The continuing story needs to get more juicy. Kill off the girl friend or something or have her be a monster. Nick is soo milk toast. He is like Clark Kent. I don't think he cusses, drinks or has even lost his virginity yet. He also sort of reminds me of Luke pre-Yoda. Better start his training soon or the audience (me) is going to get bored. I think this show could be really good, but it just isn't quite there. Silas Weir Mitchell is doing a great job and IMO is nearly carrying the show. Love the cinematography. They need to show the Portland bumper sticker "Keep Portland Weird" in one of the episodes for sure.
  • I love this show!!!!!

It takes me away from all my stress and gives me something else to focus on. Some of the history I remember from my college days in mythology. I love Bree Turner and her character, she is a great actress. I really look forward to seeing the top 5 characters, I am not a fan of Juliette Silverton, I find her boring!!!!!! The writers are great on this show. Please keep going~~~~
  • GRIMM

filled with mystery, magic and adventure. this kick ass series is worth watching. From wesen, to love , its bound to keep u entertained. Grimm is a show for fantasy and you would be missing out !!!!!
  • I like it!

Great acting and plot twists.
  • whats with the new Intro?

I don't like the new intro. Please, Please come up with something better. soon.
  • More seasons please great show

Love your show.Great cast.Looking to see more,cannot wait.Hank is the shows sexual chocolate.
  • SO GREAT!!!

I love mysteries of nearly any kind. fantacy types also intreige me. So for some who r not into these, i cant speak for them, but would be surprised if they did not also get hooked, it is a very fun edge of ur seat never really know whats coming nxt great setting great cast gotta watch type of show. I completely LOVE it! if it gets canceled i may just show up on set with a mob revolting the cancelation of this awesome show!
  • Really creative

This is a really creative show. It's totally different from the Grimm story book. However, it is really good because the new stories are impressing and attractive. I really enjoy watching it.
  • Great and Different Shows

I love this show it has everything... action, humor, suspense, crime solving I hope that it stays on a long time.. I enjoy the twist on the fairy tales and how they are about real people...they say legend and old tales are based in fact!!!!! Everyone who enjoys being entertained without all the crap and is sick of the same old situations on TV really need to see Grimm...Keep them coming
  • Great show!

First - excuse my bad grammar and spelling. English isn't my native language.

Phantastic creatures without the supernatural demon-devil/angel angle is refreshing. The hero is not out to get them all and most things have a reasonable explanation. All characters are believable and well played. Nick is cute, sexy and semi-naive, Monroe is adorable quirky and excited, Hank is a great loyal support, Renard is darkly handsome, Rosalee is intelligent and helpful and Juliette is finally in the loop and not afraid to jump into the fray. The mix of phantasy and crime goes well and I wait every week for the next episode.

There are always things that could been done better, but they could have done much worse.

The shows gotten better with each season, adding depth to the characters, their background, development and the storyline with hints of more and bigger things to come. Of course there are also what one would call filler episodes, only there to fill up the season, but that's ok, because they are not that bad and there's at last always one scene connecting it to the red thread.

I hope Wu gets over his mental breakdown soon.

I dunno what will happen to Adalind, now that she has gotten her powers back. Judging from her character she is very much a selfcentered person. Maybe becoming a mother mellows her, maybe not. When she first realized that she was pregnant, she didn't seem much interested in the child. Also there's still the contract with Stefania and who knows what the slimy concoction she used on her belly really did to the child.

I really hope this show lasts for a few more seasons.

Favourite characters: Nick, Monroe, Renard, Wu (sanity please)

• Grimm

Have just watched episode 3 of grimm and I am enjoying it very much, also like the thought of a werewolf being a side kick to the grimm
  • Grimm

A little corny with the head-morphing-into-ridiculous-creatures thing, but otherwise a great show with great actors.
  • I love Grimm however the new intro kinda reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer's intro

I know David Greenwalt was a producer on Angel but being connected to the Buffyverse doesn't mean you can do that! Plus, I liked the piece of narrative they used to show at the beginning from the story they were loosely using. Not gonna make me stop watching but annoying.
  • captain renard

When did Renard tell Nick and crew he was hexin beast

Me and My husband love this show we have been watching from the very beginning #1in my home keep up the good work
  • Suspenseful and Intriguing

Grimm is currently one of the best shows Television has to offer.
  • Grimm is the BEST!

Grimm is the best show i have ever watched!!!

love it, its smart and entertaining!

AMAZING SHOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

It is awesome, anyone who disagrees should die in a hole. No offence! ;)
  • Crazy as a bat ...sly as a fox

Grimm is the most plausible of the "make believe" stories! Nick could be your neighbor and who has not known a "Monroe" at some point? Other fable based series are such baloney. Grimm writers are brilliant and the actors talented!!! Hope the "average bear" grasps the ingenuity of this clever series.
  • Grimm

Grimm is by far my favorite show at the moment. I don't care what people say, it is so much better than Once Upon A Time. Grimm is so suspenseful, and yet at the same time, each episode has great humor, and intrigue, and every episode completely draws you emotionally in. I've been trying to find a replacement for Lost ever since it ended, and Grimm is the closest thing I have found. Luckily, each episode stands by itself. But at the same time, it is masterful the way all of the character developments and side plots are seamlessly woven in.
  • I nominate Juliette for best TV girlfriend

Seriously, she's just the best.
  • Awesome!

This is one of my favorite shows now.
  • Better and Better

I've enjoyed this show since the first episode, but it just keeps getting better and better. This last episode was the best yet!
< 1 2 3 4