Grimm

Gislef

Grimm Fan Reviews (239)

• Last episode

5.5
    What is this the wizards of oz I didn't like how it ended. They kind off copied from the ending of wizard of oz. When everything went to normal and everyone acts like nothing happened at all like the ending of Grimm like nothing happened at all. I was like really they didn't really try with the ending. I am glad that Nick mom and aunt came back to fight that's the only part that I liked besides that I do like the show I just didn't like the ending I wish it ended different.
  • Great show that went blah last season and a half

3.5
    Loved this show the first 4 seasons. They did stuff most shows don't do which is let other characters know what's going on. Getting Hank and Wu involved just made the show great. They started making Nick a bad ass and then... Nick starts not being as tough. The entire season buildup of Black Claw is solved in two sentences by Trubel in the last episode. The royal family stuff fell by the wayside. It's like the show got new writers the last season and collected a paycheck and finally, the worst part was the actress they got to play Diana. There's a hell of a lot of talented young kids looking for work and they chose this kid? I almost quit the show solely on this kid's annoying face and speech patterns. They teased us with a great finale by killing everybody off which is never done by the way, and instead, they chicken out and have everybody come back to life. Never thought I'd say this last season, but I am so glad it's over.
  • WORST show ever

I just started to watch this show online. And I was so intrigued by the concept. In fact I liked the first season but by end of second season am simply rolling my eyes and jumping off the scenes. There are so many plot holes. And Bitsie is MOST HORRIBLE actress. EVER. She needs to learn to deliver better emotions and her dialogue delivery is horrible.

At one episode she asks Nick, if wessan was or was not scared of him. Like seriously??? Are the writers so stupid to write such horrible dialogue for her. They simply spoiled the whole concept by bringing her memories back and she asking all the wessan's to show their voga or whatever that phase is called. At one point, I really felt like slapping her. If they want to show the power of woman there are better way to deliver it. But show starting off as Nick being the Grimm and then slowly moving to Bitsie feels like she desperate for some screen time and want audience to like her.

I don't understand why is she so important in the show? From the GRIMM the show moved to a relationship concept. I get it that both the actors are dating in real life but that doesn't mean they should focus on this particular character, trying to make her so likable. It does feel like the writers were forced by the actors or producers to keep stupid bitsie on show just becoz they are dating in real life. Rather than watching such badly written show better to read Stephen king books. By third season episode 6 - I was done with this show. she is a huge turnoff. From being a vet she became what a doctor (trying to evaluate the child's condition? It is a basic protocol every pediatrician follows to ask the patient's parents when the changes begin. Which is a very common question asked by every doctor during case history So obvi. Nick don't need Bitsie's help to figure that out. Writers are trying to fit this WOMAN in the show for no good reason .

I must say they are now more focused on Bitsie and the Grimm then the main concept. I barely see any of the Grimm thing and Nick has turned into a extremely weak character. I like sci - fi and fantasy but with this show am just disappointed. Only season I loved the most was season one.

Now it is all about the bitsie. She can start her own kardashian show if she is so desperate for attention. Anyways. Season 3 episode 6 was my last. I couldn't waste anymore time on it.

Worst show ever.
  • Just FYI

I dont like Adalind for Nick. Im betting they kill off Juliette to protect the core family, n as cute as she might be, Adalind does not exhibit the character that Juliette (Bitsie Tulloch) does.... I know where this nonsense is headed, and it stinks.
  • NBC IS THE MOST SCREWED UP CHANNEL

GRIMM is the best show of the week. I'm disabled now and it's the only thing that makes Friday nights in bearable. Why are you ending it? Hopefully someone in their right mind, HULU, AMAZON, etc, will pick it up.
  • Don't Cancel! Grimm is Great!

This is the perfect friday night show! Specially in a family like mine where we can't find shows that suit ages 13-42. It's teen friendly and is well written! This show deserves a longer run. Please don't cancel! Please give a second thought for all those Grimm Fans out there! You're Grimm Lover, Ella M.
  • Grimly Written

I tried, i really did, but the dialogue in this show is horrible. Yes, i understand it's fantasy, but the writers should at least make the characters believable. When i watched this, i physically cringed at the conversations. I'm a picky person and there are only 4 shows i go out of my way to watch, this is not one of them & at this rate, likely will never be,
  • Should or Should Not?

Why Do They need to stop Making more episodes on grimm is it because their lazy?
  • Red Tie Blue Tie

5.5
    Monroe escapes the closet with a "red" tie, but Nick ends up wearing the "blue" tie. I think that is a mix up.

• I know its the last season but damn the writings getting sloppy

Normally I love this show but the writers are getting really lazy. The chief of police/ mayor just decides to issue a "Shoot to kill order" on Nick. No trial, no proof, no real evidence, oh and no such thing as this type of order except in like hostage or life and death situations and the entire non-vessen Portland PD just goes along with it. Then next episode Chief/ mayor goes to grand jury trial for murder and his buddy the judge just says "I've decided to throw out this case". no trial, no lawyers, no presenting evidence, etc. He just decides to free a man accused of murder without even hearing the evidence and no one says that's not how it works at all? The judge doesn't just get to decide that and in both cases folks are like "Damn that sucks, looks like he got away with it". I know the plot has to take short cuts to keep flowing but these are just ridiculous. Its not a dictatorship, Rinards not the emperor. Also, why doesn't Nick or Truble just tell black claw Rinard killed Bonapart and make it easy? I know its TV but come on guys, can we try just a bit harder plz not to end a great show on a totally lame note?
  • Grimm

Pleeeeez do not take Grimm off. It's the PERFECT Friday night show! The cast is perfect and the story lines are always great! The make up is FANTASTIC! Pleeeeezzzz rethink your decision. I cannot believe the ratings are not good enough to keep this show. At the very least I hope another station picks it up and continues.
  • plz dont stop Grimm know

Grimm is the best show i have ever seen on NBC,Why does it have to stop on season keep it going don disapoint 6 million every show has its ups and downs that doesnt make it bad,please dont stop a season 6
  • EXCEPTIONAL SHOW !!!

Just wish it wouldnt take so long to make the new season but nevertheless this show is one of the best you will ever find filled with excitement and interest.
  • pleeeeeeeeeeeease make more of this show we LOVE IT

dont ever think about cancelling this show, if anime eps continue till they're at seasons 12 plus. great shows like GRIMM should be more,

i knew about this show late last year and i watched with excitement all 5 seasons in just month and a half, i love the characters, how things develope, and the conclusion that we all i guess have noticed, that no one is really bad, great show indeed make alot more of it.

and just why we have to wait till fall!!!!! thats not fair :/ <3 anyway nick and the rest are great keep the hard work guys and come back to us soon! <3 we love u
  • Grimm

I LOVE this series. I've watched from the beginning and love the show. The writing is great and I love the texture they give to the characters. SPOILER ALERT! I am rather disappointed with the direction that Nick and juliet's relationship have takin. :(

For Juliet to stand by him and take his legacy on faith,to fight back from being spelled out of love with Nick and then for Nick to not accept her when she needed it. So sad
  • Grimm

This series is fantastic even got my hubby into program and he doesn't normally go for this type of subject. Hope it continues well passed season 7 can't wait for season 6
  • Spooky.

A lot of strange things happened in Portland Oregon. Monsters Galore.
  • Grimm writers need a lesson or 3 from Supernatural

I tried getting into it but it wasn't my cup of Joe. My only problem with it is only a few people are aware of supernatural creatures. Unlike supernatural, there are hunters and there plenty of hunters to kill creatures.

In Grimm, the mc is forced to conceal his identity or every creature will kill him. Wouldn't it be better if he could be known without getting killed and have help too?

At least in Supernatural the Winchesters boys could form packs and hunt together, and creatures were not functioning member of society.
  • Since Season 1.1

I have been a season ticket holder for Grimm since day numero uno! I like Sci-Fi & Fantasy so this fits right in to my tastes. I even watch reruns; bingeing on my days off. For those who disparage this show, I say "watch something The writing, production and character development are exceptional. Yeah, there may be some stretching of character identities throughout, but let's give the writers/produces a break to evolve the story. Not every episode will be great, but what show has that? To you in control: keep the story line flowing & growing. Don't forget the path of the river lest you run into a waterfall.
  • Grimm

The season finale for grimm season 5 was AMAZING. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. If you people cause my show to be canceled with your negativity I will be so mad!! This show rules!! It is unlike any other show and I'm going to be dying until season 6 comes out later this year! Team Nick and adalind though, I like Juliette much better as Eve, she is such an an awesome ruthless character! please please keep going NBC this show has so much potential and I promise to watch every single episode! #teamgrimmforlife
  • Grimm is a GREAT SHOW!

The season finale for season 5 was amazing. Can't wait for season 6
  • Trying to stay interested....

5.5
    But it's starting to seem more like an afternoon soap opera with monsters. I started to have my doubts when they got Adalind pregnant *again*. Throwing in a pregnancy always seems a bit desperate, and as for two, well.... And the ever-increasing list of subplots within subplots seems a bit "soapy" too.

And a little peeve--I don't like what they've done with Renard. It seems inconsistent with the character of previous seasons, who seemed complicated and interesting. First they made him a bad guy, which I wasn't thrilled with, but at least he wasn't an idiot. But now they've made him a patsy, which is tiresome. He didn't used to seem that stupid.
  • Nadalind

I juste love their relationship. I hope their little family will be okay at the end.
  • Season 5 missed the mark

While there were some great scenes in some of the episodes this season, on the whole, season 5 turned out to be a bit of dud. Due mainly to the Nick and Adalind "relationship?" that the writers shoehorned into this season thereby creating a truly boring domestic debacle. Season 5 was also missing a clear and present bad guy, Black Claw while seemingly dangerous for some episodes turned out to be mainly "declawed" for much of the season, only now in episode 19 becoming a real threat with the introduction of the character Conrad Bonaparte. Also Hadrian's Wall, the good guys? not so effective, as the only member of that group we have seen to any degree is Eve and with the exception of that one scene in the restaurant we haven't really seen her unleash her super hexenbeist powers in any big way since. Hopefully the last three episodes of this season pull out all the stops and redeem the snooze fest that was season 5.
  • LEAVE WHAT IS WORKING ALONE ALL YOU MOVIE PEOPLE

make grimm a 22episode or more and keep at that stop mess with what works
  • All About Eve

SPOILER ALERT! I have figured out where the "Eve" personality came from. The writers have played fair with us and provided clues. Read no further if you like clever plot twists. Juliette was mortally wounded. How could she have survived? The same way Sean Renard survived his wounds of course. When the captain was brought back by a spell he didn't come back alone. Eve is a spirit who returned from the afterlife to possess Juliette's body. The identity of this spirit is obvious if you examine her personality traits. She has an extremely intense dedication to the job at hand and a complete lack of social skills. Remind you of anyone? The clincher came when she threatened Adalind's life if she hurt Nick. What spirit would have been haunting the place where Juliette was shot? Kelly Burkhardt has returned. Of course she hasn't told Nick. She has all of Juliette's memories. How do you tell your son that you remember having sex with him. Talk about awkward.
  • I love Grimm

I simply love Grimm in good times and not so good times, but this show is beyond likes and dislikes and take you to the source of life. I think it is much better to be aware ot this. Every single series even those with best possible ratings (which also Grimm had , I think at least 2 seasons got 100% on rotten have their ups and downs, but Grimm have something more, even when there is period of down, there is some divine beauty or you might call it transcendent aura, there to comfort you and because this show is blessed with divine grace it is beyond good and bad ! Those who hav eyes (of wisdom) will see ! So lets rather bless this show to deliver us at least 5 seasons more, cause I consider this show at middle age, there is tremendous energy there, just need to be chanelled properly so let us all who sincerely Love this show bless entire cast and tim to produce another magic 5 seasons. As said show is not dead, far from that, they just have their period of being in cocoon before being born again into something unimaginably beautiful ! We are truly lucky and blessed to live in this era of peace, at least on most of the earth and era of movies production have prospered so far, that tv show are getting even more popular than movies, and myself am extremely grateful for every day I am able to watch those supreme series for free and have such uplifitng entertainment, that I dont miss to get drunk and party at all thanks god ! So as mature audience let us be grateful and bless the show instead of immature rant (thats really soo immature) and send Blessings to this show, and you will see Grimm will give as back much more than we give it to Grimm, isnt that sign of Divine Grace ? Amen :-)
  • Wow! A weak episode.

First time I was bored with this show. Scenes with Nick and Adelind always work but to few. Watch out for the shark.
  • Grimm

i hate when they leave us hanging for a whole week. This was a great show but like everything else on tv they change to much and it kinda ruins the show. Don't get me wrong I won't miss an episode but I sure hope it gets back to the same roots from the earlier seasons.
  • Getting harder and harder...

The Juliet/Eve character was ok in the first two seasons. Now, I'm sorry to say, but I agree with some of the previous reviewers: it's getting harder and harder to watch her. She seems like a nice woman, in reality, but she's not a very good actress.

I don't know if she's supposed to have become the super killing machine, cold as ice and strong as a rock but at the same time, there's still a chance that she ... dot dot dot. I'm sorry, I wish now that she leave the show, somehow.

Also, a Wesen War??? To me, Grimm was a really original, pretty well written show based on old folk tales, oral tradition. Not that common nowadays for a major TV network to do. So, please, try to go back to the original idea, it was really much better than a silly Wesen war plot...
SPCTRM