Grimm

Friday 8:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Grimm Fan Reviews (158)

• Nick an Asshole

Nick is piece of shit... an asshole... starting to dislike the show because of him...
  • grimm

Think this is a very entertaining show. Love the interaction among the characters. Hope they keep juliette a hexenbeist. Makes the show much more interesting and let's her have a more fun character to play. She really can kick it! Keep it going. Also we have not seen some of the powers from Nick recently that he acquired from some of the wesen he has encountered. Would like to see him start using these. Makes him more special than a normal person - which as a grimm he SHOULD be.
  • Grimm Discombobulation

My favorite show is circling down the drain.

They take a few week break and come up with this? "Hibernaculum" has a disjointed, hurried, lazy excuse for a script.

Why the cast didn't refuse to do this one after reading this crap is beyond my understanding.

The heat orgy scenes were repulsive, played poorly and the entire premise was laboriously forced and real-world "consequences" non-existent.

Stupid.

Grade: F
  • last nights episode was ridiculous

3.5
    hope the writers get this train back on the track and stop with these ridiculous wessen that freeze people or start fires or are not even cool
  • Juliette and Renard for life!

I love Grimm. I just discovered it a week ago, and binge watched the entire series in 5 days. Plus the newest episode tonight. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's so interesting, original, hilarious, romantic and crazy drama filled! I ship Juliette and Renard so much. I hope they end up together and Nick can find someone more like him. Perfect show, perfect characters, and amazing story line so far. The Adalind thing going on... OMG crazy. I cannot wait for more. I hope this goes on for many more seasons.
  • She has grown!

Grimm is the only show I am really following and enjoying right now. I have really enjoyed how much Juliette has grown as a character! Her being a vet has been way, way, WAY under valued and used in the plot lines!! Vets are extremely tough, intelligent and strong people who deal with life and death situations daily. Ever watched a vet team put together a dog or cat that's been the victim of a fight or run over by a vehicle???? Juliette kicking ass and defending herself is EXACTLY what I expect of her and so very glad somebody who is writing her parts finally got some sense. Yeah, who ever was writing her parts those first couple of seasons needed to get on down the road and let someone else do the writing. So glad it looks like Juliette has finally found her stride, she is now my favorite character. And, has anyone else figured out that Grimms are wesson, too??? It's a genetic thing, they look/act normal until they become active... sounds just like how Monroe described first having a vouge experience and his parents explaining. Ourladyofthehedges
  • lovin it

absolutely loving grimm right now, with new twist and hexanbease
  • hmmmmmmmmmm

for now i am reviewing my previous review...
  • Grimm's most annoying character.

I don't know who writes Juliette's scenario but he is a fucking moron. I hate her in Grimm , she's so annoying at season 2 episode 15-20 that i was so close to stop watching the show... fix that stupid frog or make her die. (everything else is superb in Grimm :) )
  • Come on March 20, 2015.

Can't wait until the next round. This is my favorite show besides Constantine.
  • Addicted to the show..

Just love that show. I am in another dimension when I hope it keeps on going. Now i'm watching all those first episodes i missed on TNT. Never have enough of them.
  • Wow, Juliette finally comes out!

Great episode. Interesting to "recycle" old Wesens :-) Just an interesting thought, is it possible that Burkhardt will ever run into Backstrom, since both are working crimes in Portland?? ;-)
  • A great episode

A great episode, however, everyone on this board forgot one important thing. Adalind and Royal clans doesn't have a clue about Nick being the Grimm again. Remember before the fight Adalind told Juliet that she should be thank her for making Nick normal. I can't wait to see the look on Royals clans face, when they realize the zombie grimm is back, along with to other grimm, Juliet the Hexenbiest and the grimm team.

• This is HOT ( in more way's than one )

Greetings friends

As with our Elementary review this is for the most recent episode so if you have not seen the episode of Grimm "Trial by fire" then you might want to before you read any further

Ok now we have that said and done on with the review.

This episode was a little confusing to us and we thought after seeing it, the choice for the wesen in this weeks offering was maybe a little too close to another past wesen/monster/whatever, as it can't have escaped your notice that this guy bears a striking resemblance to Volcanalis when he is woged with the exception that this fire-starter projects flames from his body as opposed to being just super molten hot.

We did have our reservations about him but still we did find it to be an interesting way to bring in an old character from a previous season, we of course mean the arson investigator who was convicted for killing Monroe's old friends, and this was a bit of a wake up call to remind us that there is still the blood feud between blutbaden and bowerschwien, that had been referenced in previous seasons the acting was spot on for both Orson and Monroe.

But we have to say the highlight of the episode for us personally was the throwdown between Juliette And Adalind, over the course of the episode we saw that the two were going to meet eventually but we were just praying they were not going to To Be Continued... this scene as we desperately wanted to see it right then and there.

The show did not disappoint from the start we put our money on Juliette, and we were screaming at the screen "GO ON KILL THE BITCH" we were sooo into this, and ok fellas lets be honest right here and now just between us, you got a bit turned on didn't you ???........... what do you mean NO, well we are a red blooded man and we say with no shame that this fight was sexy as all hell and totally badass, but the best moment was when Adalind retracted her woge and we saw her eye's the fear there was absolutely perfect.

This was topped off with Nick's reaction to the truth all we can say is we expect more juicy episodes like this in the future.

M
  • Favorite Show

Love this series, but really hope the royal plot have a much faster progress.
  • great program

love the character, and the stories

• Wu Wu Wu - Boo Hoo Hoo

I absolutely love Grimm and have been a fan since it are they going to down play Wu - his character has gotten to be so annoying and can't stand watching when he is on - his character is weak and pathetic
  • sad for adults

this has got to be a testimony to apathy and lost boys when Adults produce this kind of crap and truly expect any thin king adult, or child can see virtue in this.

The end is, truyly high.
  • Season 1 was so much better than Season 4

Okay, the season is not done yet, but going back to season one really feels different. I liked when Hank and Nick used detective reasoning, Nick was able to size people up and the story was intriguing. I really hope dumping Hank is not the path the writers are going down. Hank and Nick had a really strong partnership going and I noticed they are not pairing them up as much.
  • Smallville much?

This show has one major failing. The lead actor, or at least the character he is given to play. Dull as dishwater and sooo forgetable. Just like Smallville. It's peripheral characters outclass him in acting ability, they're far more complex and interesting than the show's hero. Nick is boring as hell and most of his dialogue is bland and lazy. Wish they would take a page out of Joss Whedon's playbook. Supernatural, Sherlock, Sleepy Hollow or even the Blacklist. Fascinating and well developed characters. I was hoping 'Trouble' would be a permanent fixture to offset/replace Nick's terminally banal temperament. Sgt Wu and Monroe are always a delight but Nick is a trial.

Nothing personal but they should change him or replace him.
  • For the Writers

I love this show .The last was the best so far .I would like to see this show go on for a very long time.
  • The main character does not seem very strong

Sorry, but Nick is becoming the weakest hero. Why not have him look more like a super hero when he goes up against the bad guys? After all he is supposed to be a GRIMM. Munroe has more courage, etc. than he does. He should at least have some way of looking stronger than human by now. I used to like him, but he's becoming more like a girl. His girlfriend has more strength.
  • grimm episodes are so cool

Grimm is an excellent tv show, keep up, i just enjoy all the episodes, waiting for continue of the show excitedly. thanks
  • Watch Grimm Season 4, Episode 8 Chupacabra 2014 48chupacabra2014online

Watch Grimm Season 4, Episode 8 Chupacabra 2014 48chupacabra2014online

• juliets character is getting annoying!

I love the show,however juliets helplessness and wide eyed "deer in the headlights " looks are becoming tiresome!
  • Generally an enjoyable show

It can sometimes be a mixed bag with episodes, but in my opinion the excellent episodes make up for the not so much ones.
  • The Fine print

I agree with those who say Nick needs to get his Grimm back, hopefully Trouble stays.

Adalind, well she ends up very very depleted, but she deserves it, remember she set up her friends murder to get her powers back. Now dear producers, I do not believe that the contract Adalind does not have some fine print ie: You do not hand over the baby you lose your powers or worse, remember the people she is dealing with are totally underhanded. While she does not have the baby and does not know where the baby is, she is not breaking the contact, what happens when she does
  • I've tried to be loyal but the show is bad

I've really tried to hang in there with Grimm. First seasons can be rough but I love the premise and felt they did a good job overall. But as of Season 2 it's like everything started to fall apart. The Royal subplot if you actually look at it by itself hasn't actually gone anywhere. There was some excitement for a second with Adelinde and her baby but really it's just a looooong drawn out tease that is now literally going in circles with Adelinde tripping on a brownie and chasing herself around the dungeon. Then we have Juliet who is very obviously a character that needs to be cut or reduced altogether. Rosalee is awesome and her family bit was moving but she is pretty much just reduced to relationship dynamics with Monroe. Infact the whole show has basically become about relationships first and Grimm action secondary. I don't have a problem with that but it's inconsistent. Pick a path and stick with it. Finally Wu should have been in on the whole thing AGES AGO. Again like the rest he is just hanging around not being utilized properly.

Fact is this show is trying to be Buffy and not be Buffy at the same time. They need to just suck it up and go with what works with Buffy, Supernatural and other Whedon-inspired shows - GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE! They need to be a team with secrets out fighting against the Royals and baddie of the week, with personal stories and relationships woven through. Wu is my favorite character and it's sooo frustrating to watch him putter around for 3 seasons when he clearly needs to know about the Vesen world. At this point I don't see the show recovering. It is a lesson though in just how little it takes to satisfy some folks. Personally, this show is a huge waste of potential.
  • Nick needs his powers back

The show is boring now and losing focus give Nick his Grimm powers back
  • Nick needs his mojo back

Or the trouble with Trubels. Lets get the show back on . It's losing its focus.