Grimm

Friday 9:00 PM on NBC Premiered Oct 28, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Grimm Fan Reviews (133)

• The Fine print

I agree with those who say Nick needs to get his Grimm back, hopefully Trouble stays.

Adalind, well she ends up very very depleted, but she deserves it, remember she set up her friends murder to get her powers back. Now dear producers, I do not believe that the contract Adalind does not have some fine print ie: You do not hand over the baby you lose your powers or worse, remember the people she is dealing with are totally underhanded. While she does not have the baby and does not know where the baby is, she is not breaking the contact, what happens when she does
  • I've tried to be loyal but the show is bad

I've really tried to hang in there with Grimm. First seasons can be rough but I love the premise and felt they did a good job overall. But as of Season 2 it's like everything started to fall apart. The Royal subplot if you actually look at it by itself hasn't actually gone anywhere. There was some excitement for a second with Adelinde and her baby but really it's just a looooong drawn out tease that is now literally going in circles with Adelinde tripping on a brownie and chasing herself around the dungeon. Then we have Juliet who is very obviously a character that needs to be cut or reduced altogether. Rosalee is awesome and her family bit was moving but she is pretty much just reduced to relationship dynamics with Monroe. Infact the whole show has basically become about relationships first and Grimm action secondary. I don't have a problem with that but it's inconsistent. Pick a path and stick with it. Finally Wu should have been in on the whole thing AGES AGO. Again like the rest he is just hanging around not being utilized properly.

Fact is this show is trying to be Buffy and not be Buffy at the same time. They need to just suck it up and go with what works with Buffy, Supernatural and other Whedon-inspired shows - GET EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE! They need to be a team with secrets out fighting against the Royals and baddie of the week, with personal stories and relationships woven through. Wu is my favorite character and it's sooo frustrating to watch him putter around for 3 seasons when he clearly needs to know about the Vesen world. At this point I don't see the show recovering. It is a lesson though in just how little it takes to satisfy some folks. Personally, this show is a huge waste of potential.
  • Nick needs his powers back

The show is boring now and losing focus give Nick his Grimm powers back
  • Nick needs his mojo back

Or the trouble with Trubels. Lets get the show back on . It's losing its focus.
  • Juliette character needs to improve

The writers need to move the Juliette character out of soap opera mode and move her into Grimm-mode. The writers started her off nicely accepting Nick as a Grimm and having her help Nick's mother and the Resistance - but then she has become this simpering idiot without a backbone who goes behind Nick's back to Monroe and Rosalee "suggesting" their relationship would be better if they did not help Nick get his "Grimm-ness" back? Really? She can't speak to Nick about that? Or about the spell that made him lose his powers instead implying he cheated on her? Again - really? She knows what he is and she knows his life if based on him being a Grimm. Rather than try to change him, she should leave him or get with the program. The writers need to make her a character part of the Grimm universe - which is what the story is about. Perhaps that's what they are trying to do now that she knows Nick has special cornea and that it is Nick needs to get his powers back - SOON!!
  • Not another soap opera please

3.5
    Can we not have another soap opera plotline involving Juliet? I barely endured through the last one. Either get her on board or get rid of her. The girfriend-as-drag is such a tired trope. Which brings me to the other tired cliche--the bad girl/boy with the heart of gold with the sad backstory (usually an abusive childhood, preferably as a foster child) who only our hero understands. Sound familiar? It's as though they had one original idea and then petered out and are now resorting to every TV cliche in the book.
  • Grimm has lost it's way

Juliette and Trubel have to go. This show was better when Juliette forgot who Nick was and Monroe was funny. Very disappointing
  • return nick's power damn it!!

as the title states... I can't wait!!!

I'm gonna stop watching till the power is back on!!
  • I used to love this show. Now we have Trubel. And Nick isn't a Grimm? This turned into Buffy.

This show has turned into a power chick show. I don't mind that, but there are toil many of them all ready. I don't need a second rate version of Buffy here.
  • The monsters we love!

Very good comeback! Nice, captivating twists, that create an atmosphere of suspense and anticipation.

It's a wonderfully balanced blend of mystery, humor, fairy tail and supernatural adventure. Well scripted and with good performances by main and supporting characters - that make it happen!

Grimm it's good entertainment. It's time well invested!
  • The title of the show is GRIMM NOT Used to be a GRIMM

I don't like this story line where detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli) loses his power. I love the show BECAUSE he has Grimm powers. NBC needs to get off this story line -- - - NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • From Greece with love

is one of the best series that have never ... shame in Greece is presented by a domestic channel and must be seen online every time
  • Can't wait for the Next Season!

you are obviously the only one who thinks that, this show has been nothing but great, the suspense, thrill and creative ideas put in are just amazing. It keeps you hooked wanting more and more and the storyline is getting better and better by the minute. I'm sorry my friend but this show did deliver, and i like many other fans can't wait to see the next season!
  • Just Awful

I was really looking forward to the first season of Grimm. I thought "finally, something edgy, original and slightly spooky on prime time TV". I was so disappointed! Even the names on this show are silly. No effort was put into being creative here. The whole "face change" stunt is so overused it has become boring. I wanted so much to love Grimm. It promised but didn't deliver.
  • When's the next season coming out?

I want season 4 and i want it now
  • NEVER AGAIN!!! (spoiler alert!)

if you have just started watching Grimm this is a warning... never ever! ever! ever! watch the last episode of the season until the next season starts. if you're like me you are only going to get pissed off. Grimm always ends its Seasons with a cliffhanger. Season 01, Juliet Faints and a mysterious girl is called MOM!? Season 02, Nick gets kidnapped and now Season 03, Nick loses his Grimm powers. next season, ill be better prepared! bwahahahaha
  • great show

i have only just started watching this near the end of season one. this show should have a higher profile, from what i have seen it looks great and i can see the many different avenues it can go with the storytelling.
  • Fantastic show ever !!!

Great TV show !!! Waiting for Season 4 !!!! Every Character is fantastic , Great Job 10+ !!
  • Love that they have introduce girl Grimm

I think you need to fix wed sight
  • Out of this world!

This show is beyond fantastic! The plot, characters, they are all great! :D
  • Best TV show ever!

I just hope they make loads more and keep it clean not like all the other tv shows where they start killing the best people off!xx
  • Best show ever

Best and most smart supernatural show I ever seen. Amazing casting and great plot.
  • FANTASTIC SHOW!!!

I love Grimm, it just keeps on getting better, look forward to more seasons of this creative fantastic Show!!!
  • Great show!

First - excuse my bad grammar and spelling. English isn't my native language.

Phantastic creatures without the supernatural demon-devil/angel angle is refreshing. The hero is not out to get them all and most things have a reasonable explanation. All characters are believable and well played. Nick is cute, sexy and semi-naive, Monroe is adorable quirky and excited, Hank is a great loyal support, Renard is darkly handsome, Rosalee is intelligent and helpful and Juliette is finally in the loop and not afraid to jump into the fray. The mix of phantasy and crime goes well and I wait every week for the next episode.

There are always things that could been done better, but they could have done much worse.

The shows gotten better with each season, adding depth to the characters, their background, development and the storyline with hints of more and bigger things to come. Of course there are also what one would call filler episodes, only there to fill up the season, but that's ok, because they are not that bad and there's at last always one scene connecting it to the red thread.

I hope Wu gets over his mental breakdown soon.

I dunno what will happen to Adalind, now that she has gotten her powers back. Judging from her character she is very much a selfcentered person. Maybe becoming a mother mellows her, maybe not. When she first realized that she was pregnant, she didn't seem much interested in the child. Also there's still the contract with Stefania and who knows what the slimy concoction she used on her belly really did to the child.

I really hope this show lasts for a few more seasons.

Favourite characters: Nick, Monroe, Renard, Wu (sanity please)

• I love this show!!!!!

It takes me away from all my stress and gives me something else to focus on. Some of the history I remember from my college days in mythology. I love Bree Turner and her character, she is a great actress. I really look forward to seeing the top 5 characters, I am not a fan of Juliette Silverton, I find her boring!!!!!! The writers are great on this show. Please keep going~~~~
  • Buzz Kill

Two hours of Dateline, that should kill the Grimm audience.

NBC, Not Being Clever.
  • I nominate Juliette for best TV girlfriend

Seriously, she's just the best.
  • captain renard

When did Renard tell Nick and crew he was hexin beast

Me and My husband love this show we have been watching from the very beginning #1in my home keep up the good work
  • Great show gets stronger each season

Nick's character gets more complex and engaging with each new episode. Love the fact that his scooby gain now includes Julia, hank and the Captain.
  • good show

it wasn't "zombie garbage" as you may name it, it was completely different from zombies as you can see it in the walking dead. It was based on "voodoo", not brain-eating zombies like we can see everywhere now... So it still fits to the show. Moreover this storyline brings a new dimension to the main character, something darker and more interesting to watch than a "good boy" kicking asses as Nick was in the previous seasons.
NBC