Grimm

Season of the Hexenbiest

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2012 on NBC

• Boo-Juliette-team

I'm sorry but now I'm officially with the Juliette is stupid group. She revealed EVERYTHING really easily. Even though she's usually really suspicious of people and runs away. We get Nick NOT wanting to know who the other guy was, like seriously just before she was about to say it. I hate this show for going there but not really going there, they drag it too much. Learn from other shows such as Homeland (altho they didn't drag enough), a show can reveal stuff too quickly but can still be great.

Also, Juliette's being such a bitch to Nick!! Before he even had a chance to ask her what she told Adalind.. And Adalind's a bitch anyway, but that's what she's supposed to be anyway, well played! Really, for those who argue that Juliette has no clue what's going on, every time she DOES kinda get somewhere she runs away. She used to be kind of cool, with her theories and suspicions about the Sasquatch thing, and she held her own a couple of times. But she just undid all that for me. She's just obsolete, please writers kill her off.. or at least make her remember and better make her ten times cooler and be on team Grimm! We need some more kick-ass females in this show. That aren't supernatural.

Monroe and his 'I think the time for being careful is over Nick', was so exciting! Yayayea go Monroe, got get 'em! Fetch Monroe fetch!! Rip em to shreds! Too bad we didn't get to see some Blutbat action. And Monroe hiding the big ol' murder weapon behind his back was just hilarious. I wonder what the captain's ultimate goal is, is he a bad guy or a good guy? Or an anti-hero kind of guy? No clue, wonder what he wants.

Btw the 'auf Wiedersehen' detail in the cafe was nice. Also the to be continued... sorry, at the end, very funny. All in all, great episode. frustrating yet great.