Grimm

The Bottle Imp

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2012 on NBC

• The Bottle Imp

The Bottle Imp was a superbly entertaining episode of Grimm. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot development. It was great to see Juliette remember some things. I liked the creature of the week, Monroe in the shop and his mistake were funny, and Adalind returns! The story was well written and it was interesting to see how the story lines unfolded. The characters were great and the actors perfect in their roles. I liked the subtle ties that bound every thing together. The ending was magnificent and I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • it's the best

wow love it
  • My fourth episode

I watched this episode off the DVR last night and it was darn good. The primary story line was good and had a surprise ending as well. The plot kept you going along one primary problem only to find out in the end the problem was a bit different, neat turn of events from what you were expecting. Then there were the sidelines with Monroe which threw some great humor into the mix and also Juliette starting to remember her life with Nick and also starting to remember some disturbing memories about Renard. These two parts of this episode ought to play interestingly in the future. All in all a very good episode.
  • Good episode

The Bottle Imp was an interesting and good episode of Grimm. We had some nice character development and it was good to see that Juliette remembered bits and pieces. Plus her storyline with Captain Renard is interesting, I'm looking forward to see that mystery unfold. Monroe's scenes were amusing as often, liked that he mixed up the ingredients for an antidote. Also, our favorite Hexenbiest is back - always good to see Adalind.

I even liked the Wesen case of the week, though I guessed very early on that the daughter was the one doing the attacking and killing. Liked the ending with the juvie guard agreeing to look after the girl - which begs the question: how many Wesen are there exactly? And are they mostly concentrated around Portland? I hope we get to see more background from the Wesen community throughout the season.

All in all a really good episode with an interesting ending, I'm looking forward to the next episode!