Grimm

The Bottle Imp

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2012 on NBC

• Good episode

The Bottle Imp was an interesting and good episode of Grimm. We had some nice character development and it was good to see that Juliette remembered bits and pieces. Plus her storyline with Captain Renard is interesting, I'm looking forward to see that mystery unfold. Monroe's scenes were amusing as often, liked that he mixed up the ingredients for an antidote. Also, our favorite Hexenbiest is back - always good to see Adalind.

I even liked the Wesen case of the week, though I guessed very early on that the daughter was the one doing the attacking and killing. Liked the ending with the juvie guard agreeing to look after the girl - which begs the question: how many Wesen are there exactly? And are they mostly concentrated around Portland? I hope we get to see more background from the Wesen community throughout the season.

All in all a really good episode with an interesting ending, I'm looking forward to the next episode!