Grimm

Face Off

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 08, 2013 on NBC

• Grimm is good

definitely worth the wait and I am really waiting for them to let loose all the secrets between Nick and captain Renard just to see what happens next. Fortunately it turned out to be ok
  • The Fox and the Geese

Once Upon a Time, the Fox came to a forest in which the flock who helped the Grimm used to reunite, the Blutbad said this could only end up in death, the Fuchsbau that the Grimm should drink a potion instead, the Resistance, well, the Resistance definitely had other things to say.

In a clever role reversal, it's Renard (french for "fox") and not the Geese that keeps praying, or rather fighting, for a Resistance he's responsible of, a veterinarian he's responsible for and, possibly, Adalind's baby, conceived in the middle of it all.
  • Grimm.

Worth waiting for, great to see Rosalee is back, i'm so glad Nick knows everything now & just when it got to be interesting it ended. I'm sure Adalind achieved what she really wanted to do & thats have Renard's baby, what a surprise Renard giving the key back to Nick, cant wait for this week's episode. Thumbs Up. (The Review Is Late, I Had A Busy Weekend).
  • Face Off

Face Off was a great episode of Grimm. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of plot development and character growth. There were some awesome action scenes and many surprises. I liked how everything played out. It was nice to see Rosalee return and help. There were a few small revelations about the bigger picture with The Royals. I look forward to watching what happens next! !!!!!!!!
  • Some secrets revealed and...

Spoilers follow!

This was an exciting episode to start off the second half of season two. Nick is wondering and pissed off about the apparent relationship between Juliette and his Captain Sean Renard and ready to confront his Captain. Meanwhile Monroe with the help of Rosalee fairly well figures out why this infatuation is happening between Juliette and Sean and how they can break the spell. And Sean is also attempting to prevent a rampage by his brother by confronting Adalinde who is playing Sean as well. Ultimately Nick confronts Sean and they began to fight. During the fight Sean's real self is revealed to Nick and Sean pleads with Nick to join forces or things will be bad for them all. The episode ends with Nick drinking the potion to break the spell between Juliette and Sean and then convulsing, to be continued... Again, a great start heading forward to see what is in store for the remainder of the season. And Adalinde has a planned surprise to end this episode.