Grimm

The Hour of Death

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 02, 2012 on NBC

• 2x10 - The Hour of Death (and an Hour of Entertainment)

This was one awesome episode! I was so sucked into it. And while I figured out who the killer was right away I still was taken aback by the reveal that the wasn't a real Grim but a wesen! My only nit-pick was that I was thoroughly bored with the Juliette scenes. Not even Renard managed to salvage them. But other than my own exasperation with that plot-line (otherwise this would have been a 10) I really enjoyed this episode!

I liked how Griffin automatically assumes that anyone whom Nick beats on is a wesen, how he quotes Nick over how a wesen isn't automatically guilty for being a wesen, and how he follows Nick to make sure he stays on the side of good (which is a great role for him, I think Nick's a great guy but it's good that he has more people looking out for him).

I thought the actress who played the kidnapped victim did a freaking amazing job for her scene. I honestly felt sympathy for her, and her traumatized feelings came through strongly. I was also honestly worried for Bud because he's a minor enough character that he can be killed off but also he's been around long enough that I can't help but like him and find him adorable. When he hugged Griffin and Nick? I cheered.

The cool thing about this episode, at least in my opinion, is that it showed how important and how much of an impact a Grim can have on the Wesen community and how much Nick has become a part of that community with the wesen who know and trust him.