Grimm

The Hour of Death

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2012 on NBC

• Great Episode.... But

Ok so this is only a small but, but I hate the whole Juliette and Renard thing. He is creepy and she bores me to tears. Even when she has big emotional scenes or whatever I still feel nothing for her character. I love Nick, like so much, he is so kick-ass!!! His fighting style is so improvised and I love all the grappler moves and the kicks!!! God its hot!!! Miss Rosalie and Monroe they are so cute together. And I dont really have strong opinions of Hank either way. Another thing, is Nicks mum gonna show up again, because she didnt end up getting on a bus at the bus station, but she hasnt shown up. What has she been doing? Is she following NIck? Is she investigating the Prince in town? Or did she simply not like the bus and stole a car to get to the train station? I have no idea. P.S. when i first saw her I thought she was wesen beacsue her face looks light a hawk or some kind of bird. Dont scoff at me just look at her sharp nose and beady eyes it creeps me out.

But yeah I like the whole mash of cop case mixed with personal wesen/grimm related crime/threat directed at Nick, I find the actor to be charming, funny and a perfectly formed multi-layered character.
TNT