Grimm

The Law of Sacrifice

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 11, 2014 on NBC

• Excellent episode

Despite all the bad that she did in the past I felt really bad for Adalind in this episode. Nick and the gang came across as sort of sanctimonious when they decided to steal her baby, who the hell were they to judge her? Most especially Nick's mother. And even if they were did they think that she wouldn't retaliate in a spectacular fashion? Hell hath no fury like a Hexenbeist mother scorned! One of the best Grimm episodes ever!
  • Wowza! NO SPOILERS

This particular episode had more twists, turns, angles, and just flat out jaw dropping moments I'm still trying to figure out what was the most awesome! And believe me, I don't use that word lightly. I'm watching this on Amazon Prime videos, and the 4th season isn't available for free yet. I'm going to be really mad having to wait forever to start watching again! As I don't like to read spoilers, that's all I'm going to say. But this was one of the best episodes ever!
  • Prepare for an angry Hexenbeist

Nick and Renard decide it's gonna be a whole lot of fun to be on an angry Hexenbeists hit list. They let her think they've stole her baby and handed it over to the royals but later they secretly kidnap it and give it to the resistance. Even if she finds out the truth, they stole her baby and she's gonna be mad as hell. Stupid episode really, as they could have sent her to where the baby is and protected them both.
  • Great episode moving the big story along nicely

This was simply a great Grimm episode. It continued the story line concerning Adalind's Wessen child perfectly while being extremely exciting and presenting some interesting plot turns. First off we have another episode with Nick's mother which are always good. She is so cool and driven by her Grimm responsibilities. It was very interesting seeing her unconcern for everyone around her driven to take care of this child. Then the Wessen royalty arrives from Austria and threatens Renard and Nick to give him the child or suffer the consequences. Nick and the gang are harboring Adalind and the child to keep her away from the royalty. Then a plot twist is thrown in and the ultimate ending I didn't understand until the very end. The ending really was fantastic with Adalind screaming in agony after the loss of her child and Kelly driving off to who knows where to raise this child for its ultimate responsibility. I guess this big story will disappear for a while but I will certainly look forward to seeing where it is going in the future if the writers bring it back in future episodes.
TNT