Grimm

The Three Bad Wolves

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 09, 2011 on NBC

• Little Pig, Little Pig, Let me in!

I enjoyed this one far more than I have the previous two. The classic tale of 'The Three Little Pigs' is familiar to us all and it was quite enjoyable to watch, especially the amusing part in the beginning when the house blew up and the owner announced that his brother had met his end just a month earlier.

Again, Monroe stole the show, as he is by far and away the best actor and he has excellent comic timing. Nick still needs to improve a lot, but I'm hoping he will.

One of the things that is getting a little 'old' is the fact that just about every second person seems to be some kind of creature rather than an actual human being. It's a bit annoying, even Buffy didn't have to deal with this many monsters on a weekly basis!

All in all, not a bad episode. I shall be watching again next week.
  • The Three Bad Wolves

The Three Bad Wolves was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Grimm and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it put an awesome twist on the classic tale of the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf. The production quality, cinematography, special effects, and editing were awesome. The story was well written, the actors were superb and the sets were perfect. I really like the progress of the series so far and this episode really added to the complexity of the characters. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!