Grimm

The Ungrateful Dead

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 2013 on NBC

• Whats going on with Season 3????

I love this show and was so happy when season 3 premiered but I was very disappointed as the first 3 episodes are so boring! yes I said boring, it just look so cheesy and Juliette is so annoying urggg. The director is good but the story line is getting lame, the writers really need to revamp the story or it won't be getting a season 4.
  • Nick looked a little too halloweeny.

Good episode although in parts it did seem to drag, some scenes were longer then they should be to the point where your mind starts to drift. Nick looked a little too halloweeny.
  • Good but...

I missed Nick being in his normal mode. It was great getting the show back again after the long summer break though. Of course the story picked up and it was exciting. It was nice seeing Hank back in form and fun with Monroe, Juliette, and Rosalee interacting and fighting the zombies. Now as for Nick, I'm certainly glad he did away with Mr. Blowfish, he totally deserved it. But it just wasn't as much fun not having him in normal form. This wild man form worked for the episode but I hope he gets back to normal next time. Overall it did explain what is going on and the fact that Nick did not end up in Europe. When the plane took off I was wondering how that was going to play out. Finally Adalind's recovery from her malady was definitely graphic but fits in well with the show for sure.
TNT