Grimm

The Waking Dead

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 14, 2013 on NBC

• The Waking Dead

The Waking Dead was a perfect episode of Grimm because many story lines came together and the larger picture I'd revealing itself. It was interesting to see the wesen which founded the basis for The Baron in Voodoo culture. Adalind is finding out that navigating the path she has chosen is far from easy. I'm glad Juliette finally learns the truth about wesen and its about time! Renard learns some intriguing info about his brother who secretly travels to Portland and meets with The Baron bringing everything together. There were many other great aspects to the episode and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!

• Grimm.

Firstly, i am glad that Juliette & Nick are back together, also the fact that Juliette wanted to know everything about the night her & Nick went over to Monroe's place. What happened at the Spice Shop between Juliette, Monroe, Rosalee & Bud i thought was quite funny, but at least Juliette is willing to accept everything. Now back to Adalind, i've heard of signing a contract with a pen but with your hand & now that contract is binding, so where does that leave Adalind. Even Renard has no idea that he is the father & his brother Prince Eric doesn't know anything at all about a Royal Offspring outside the Royal Bloodline & Adalind is worth more money either way whether she is alive or dead. Finally we come to The Baron & his army of Zombies & his meeting at the end with Prince Eric, all these storylines leads towards a Fantastic Season Finale (I Am Really Enjoying The 2nd Half Of This Season). Thumbs Up.
  • Baron!

I think the Baron actor Reg Cathey is my favorite guest actor so far. Tho I also Like James Frain, doesn't he have fabulous ears?? I hope his Wesen form uses them. Silly, I know. I find Juliette's dogging of Monroe and

Rosalee disturbing. I had hoped if Juliette wasn't going to be a casualty of Nick being a Grimm and fighting the good fight that she would have something to add. I really wish she'd be a more fully rounded character more like Rosalee is. She at least is well developed. Juliette sadly is becoming irritating. I agree with another reviewer who said the brother vs brother conflict seems to be the most interesting facet of the season. Please, writers, give Juliette something more to do than blink her big eyes at us!
  • Zombies everywhere!

Well I'm fairly certain that zombies were never in any of the Grimm fairy tales but it still made for a very good episode which isn't finished yet. While the zombie king was the primary fuschbau story of the week half the episode was to continue Juliette's story of finding out what is up with Nick. This week's continuation of that was great with Juliette's prodding of Nick's friends to tell her, and show her, what is going on. That part was excellent and her reaction realistic as she already knew whatever it was it was going to be enlightening. And of course there will be more of this story to come. Then the fuschbau of the week is the fuschbau zombie king who is apparently creating a zombie army for Eric who has arrived in Portland for unknown intentions. Finally the pregnant Adalinde with the royal baby in her womb story continues as well. Of course next week is the season finale and hopefully some resolutions to these story lines will happen to finish up the season. It's almost certain they all won't be resolved so they can grab the audience again this fall when Grimm returns.