Grimm

Three Coins in a Fuchsbau

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 02, 2012 on NBC

• Soledad Whom?

I love the GRIMM series. It's a great ideia, and the scripts and episodes are very well done. It only annoys me that screenwriters are so lazy. "Soledad Marquesa" is an impossible name for a latin or spanish male. It's a No Way name. At most, it's a bad written female name.

Five minutes of research could give the writers a realistic name that can be more believable. In fact, screenwriters in the U.S. would indeed do a good homework if they stopped giving foreign characters odd names like "Martino" or "Ricardez". We don't have american characters named "Willsey Smithers" or "Fredo Mercurio" along our films and series.
  • Heading to the dark side.

This episode had a really different melody to it than what we are used to from Grimm. It was far over on the dark side. The coins story brought along a lot of background for Nick personally and for him as a Grimm. The cinematography and the writing was amazing but this episode left me a bit sick to my stomach and not just because of the Hitler image.
  • The best so far

This was one of the best episodes so far. Apart from very up and down previous episodes this one looks like is pointing the show into a completly new direction - better direction. Let's see what next episodes will bring. I wish to see even more captivating stories.
  • Spoiler Alert!!!

WOW!!! I don;'t know where to start, what an amazing episode!!!

I loved the ending with Hitler. . . what type of character is he going to turn out to be? They morphed him perfectly and the creature just oozed evil. Do you think it was intentional that he looked directly at the camera as he changed?. . . I hope they follow this story line.

The other thing that is driving me nuts is the Captain! Is he some super creature that Nick can't detect/read or a human that somehow controls these creatures.

What an amazing show, I look forward to each episode. Thank GAWD it isn't on Fox or it would have been cancelled by now!! LOL

• Three Coins in a Fuchsbau

Three Coins in a Fuchsbau was a perfect and very exciting episode of Grimm as multiple story lines intersect around the Three Imperial Coins with both power and consequence. Nick learns more about the truth of his parents death and has to deal with the Coins himself as no one can be trusted. It was nice to have Monroe over for some translating but I wish they would show more about the creatures we see, but I guess it's good not to over do it so a wider audience will stay tuned. It was great to see more of the Captain's involvement and I look forward to finding out more about him. The ending was awesome! I can't wait to watch the next episode!!!!!!!!!
  • Best episode so far!

wow this episode , i expected a above average episode as usual for Grimm but this deserves a 10 i mean that ending!
  • GO GRIMM

hitler was a monster like they show here in the end..GO GRIMM!