Grossology Forums

Sunday 8:30 AM on YTVIn Season

"Grossology" Dreams?

Grossette215

[1]Apr 7, 2012
    • level: 1

Anybody ever had a dream about grossology? To answer my own question, I did. It was vivid...I was Abby and Ty and I were investigating an attack on some fisherman at some docks. We headed for the docks as the smell of saltwater hit my nose. We went up some creaky, wooden steps to this wooden shack to interview one of the fisherman. He had on a yellow fisherman's outfit. After the interview, I couldn't help but notice the full moon was out. Then, the dream became really weird...and leaned much more toward mythology than grossology. A massive brown ball of fur charged at me as I flipped out of the way. Ty shot his goopshooter at it which didn't really help the situation. It snarled and charged at him as a chunk of fur fell off the beast and onto my suit. I ran to go help him as the beast swatted at me and flung me onto the other side of the dock. It left after a brief grapple with Ty. After that, I woke up. I could feel everything: the walking on the dock, the beast hitting me...and I could smell the saltwater and fish in the air. It was also weird because the only part of my dream that wasn't in live action/3d or whatever ya wanna call it was Ty. Anyway, thanks for reading this semi-long paragraph. If you have any dreams or comments on my dream, just post 'em below.

Sincerely,

Grossette

Edited on 04/07/2012 9:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NikiMurrell

[2]Sep 24, 2012
    • level: 7
    I've had a lot of dreams about Grossology. However, I have forgotten what they were about since it's been years since I've had the dreams.
    Yours sounds interesting though!

Grossette215

[3]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 1
    Thanks :3 I have lots of weird dreams. If you ever heard of Sailor Moon, I have REALLY vivid dreams about me being a princess like Serenity and a sailor senshi/scout like Sailor Moon! It's so awesome!