Grossology

Lights Out

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Jun 23, 2007 on YTV

• After an argument, Abby and LabRat switch jobs to see if the other was harder. And eventually it was. Abby had to do everything that LabRat did. (She wasn't very good at that.) And LabRat had to do what Abby did. (Of course he was bad at that.)

I loved this episode! It's really nice! Especially when LabRat didn't know what the sky was! He mustn't go outside a lot then. I also liked the part when he was playing his video game and he made Ty fall into a pile of bat guano. That was funny! And Abby was trying to bathe Hermes and then he slipped and almost broke everything in the lab. And the part when Ty almost died, that was kinda scary. Then LabRat screamed like a girl! Ha! He really doesn't need to do that. That episode was a good one! And anyone who doesn't like this one, "Get out of town!"
  • Labrat And Abby Switch Places

After Getting Into An argument About Labrat Playing His Video Game instead Of Working On Their Missions, He And Abby Switch Jobs For A Day. It Was Really Fun Seeing Labrat trying To Do "Field Work" I Also Really Loved The Villain. His Lair Reminded Me Of A Simplified Bat Cave(With Guano, And Squids Added) Darco's elevator Thin Eve Looked Like The Elevator Thing From "The Batman" That Led Into The Batcave.It Was Funny How Labrat Didn't Know What "The Blue Thing In The Sky" Was. (For Those Of you Actually Wondering What Is Is, It's The Sky) I Also Enjoyed Abby Trying To Do Labrats Job, Not That It Was Trying To Do Alot Of Things At Was, But There Was Alwasy Alot Of Pressure On The job, Making It A Very Stressfull One.