Grounded for Life

Crazy

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Jan 21, 2005 on FOX

• Jimmy's a cheerleader!

I loved this episode because Crazy Amy returns, I love how she breaks the knife cutting the cheese. I also love when Jimmy first comes out as a cheerleader. And Eddie is trying to get the naked pics back. It's so weird after Eddie hating Crazy Amy, he gets back together with her. That is so weird, also I love how Lilly tortures Jimmy to get off the squad. I loved how Sean used the baby shower to liven up the bar. Also he starts to like Crazy Amy & sleeps with her. How he had to quit the cheer leading team just because he has to touch a guy. This episode was hilarious.
  • Intersting plot line.

You can tell with the way this was written that it was getting near the end and the writers wanted to get everythign wrapped up. Amy comes back to publish naked pictures of Eddie. Eddie goes to tell her to stop publsihing the photos but some how ends up back together, it's an intersting choice for Eddie to end up with an exgrilfriendfor the end of the Show. I'm guessing they just thought that there wouldn't be enough time to develop a new character. There are some pretty funny jokes wtih Jimmy being a part of the cheerleading squad. An interesting turn of events.