Grounded for Life Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

Lily cheated on all of her boyfriends

  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [1]Jan 19, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    Has anybody noticed Lily cheated on all of her main boyfriends in the show? She cheated on Dean with Brad and leaved Dean for Brad. Then when Brad leaved for space camp she cheated on Brad with Joey. And then her and Brad broke up so she dated Joey for a short time. Then she cheated on Joey with Brad and went back to Brad(I assume) so has anyone else noticed this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dissapearing

    dissapearing

    [2]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 01/15/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 476
    oh....um,no not really. but i thought brad was lilly's first boyfriend?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [3]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    dissapearing wrote:
    oh....um,no not really. but i thought brad was lilly's first boyfriend?
    No Dean was and she leaved Dean for Brad.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [4]Feb 7, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    Oh yeah and she cheated on Dean in episode Dust in the Wind with Jeff who she later found out was married to her cousin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [5]Feb 8, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    dissapearing wrote:
    oh....um,no not really. but i thought brad was lilly's first boyfriend?
    Oh yeah but while Brad was in space camp Brad cheated on Lily with his old space camp girlfriend Lana, or Lena I forget her name . I know its etheir Lena Lana or Luna.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soapieaddict23

    soapieaddict23

    [6]Feb 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 692
    It was Lana. Luna was her 'space camp name', like Brad's was Bravity. hehe. But no, i never noticed that before. It is very Lily though. To be fair, when she cheated on Brad it was because she was scared he had broken up with her and was cheating on her with Lana...which was half true. And Dean deserved to be cheated on, he was a dolt, and i was never convinced he cared that much about Lily. The only reason he got upset when she broke up with him was because he found out she left him for Brad...the dorkish stalker.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [7]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    soapieaddict23 wrote:
    It was Lana. Luna was her 'space camp name', like Brad's was Bravity. hehe. But no, i never noticed that before. It is very Lily though. To be fair, when she cheated on Brad it was because she was scared he had broken up with her and was cheating on her with Lana...which was half true. And Dean deserved to be cheated on, he was a dolt, and i was never convinced he cared that much about Lily. The only reason he got upset when she broke up with him was because he found out she left him for Brad...the dorkish stalker.
    I didn't like Dean etheir I liked Brad better anyways.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [8]Feb 9, 2008
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    Well anyway in the end Lily was still with Brad.
    Edited on 02/11/2008 4:12pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bliarxoxo

    bliarxoxo

    [9]Jun 5, 2008
    • member since: 11/10/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,350
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    Well anyway in the end Lily was still with Brad.
    i know they r so cutie 4 each other
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SMGslayer97

    SMGslayer97

    [10]Jul 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 9,573
    bliarxoxo wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    Well anyway in the end Lily was still with Brad.
    i know they r so cutie 4 each other


    They were adorable.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Canogaparkcindy

    Canogaparkcindy

    [11]Jul 15, 2008
    • member since: 07/02/06
    • level: 49
    • rank: Snufflupugus
    • posts: 1,102

    Wow Lilly's a slut.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bliarxoxo

    bliarxoxo

    [12]Aug 7, 2008
    • member since: 11/10/07
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,350
    Canogaparkcindy wrote:

    Wow Lilly's a slut.


    no she is not
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of soapieaddict23

    soapieaddict23

    [13]Aug 30, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 692
    I agree, the only guy she slept with on the show was Brad. How is that slutty?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.