Growing Up Creepie

The Return of Tarantula Boy / All The President's Pests

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Feb 09, 2008 on Discovery Channel Kids

• Creepie decides to give Skipper another chance to win her heart, even though she found him "not what she expected," last time.

If you grew up different from the norm in any way this show is def. for you. Even those of us who are strange have something to offer. Speaking of which I also love that Creepie has 2 close friends she can count on in a pinch. Even though CrisAlice doesn't know about Creepie's family no matter the situation she's always there to lend a hand.
    One other character I adore is SKIPPER. He and Creepie finish each other sentences and are perfectly comfortable being in each others company. Please keep Skipper as a regular on the show as he adds so much to her character.
  • In the episode The return of tarantula boy, Creepie finds out shocking news. Tarantula Boy gets recognized, becomes a movie star, thought about creepie by sending her tickets for the show. I hope that tarantula boy decides to stick around.

I'm a 20 year old viewer for Growing Up Creepie and find the show quite fascinating and especially with the return of tarantula boy. It's wonderful to have a cartoonish and educational show to watch. I've yet to miss a show and I'm not about to start now. I hope the cartoon goes for a long time. It's great to find out that tarantula boy is back. Still hope he decides to stick around for future episodes to come. Hope everyone catches the next episodes to Growing Up Creepie. Thanks a bunch. Hope to hear back from everyone. Later People.