Guiding Light

CBS (ended 2009)

jaynashvil

Guiding Light Fan Reviews (72)

• Love this show! Reva and Jeffery are the reaons I watch it! Mallet and Murina are next in line,love their relationship as well as R and J's.Why is everyone leaving the show? Is the show risking going into non-exhistance? If they (see review)

would only get rid of Grady, Thank God for DVR I fast forward the scenes with him in it cannot handle him anylonger..time he gets what he deserves. I did however like his brother Cyrus..he needs to get together with someone else! But Grady needs to go! Anyone else feeling the same?
    Lizzie and Bill are great together too! I sure hope their relationship holds up and the truth comes out. I'm tired of the bad guys getting away with their crimes, what's up with the police department.. Get those detectives working on it.. It would be a good show to see them get caught!
    I will keep watching unless it keeps going the direction it is going! Slightly hooked and GL.