Gundam SEED Eternity

  • Avatar of Sayumi-Chan

    Sayumi-Chan

    [1]May 13, 2007
    • member since: 03/16/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 21

    I've been addicted to Gundam Seed for a long time now wordering what will happen to Athrun and Cagalli. I thought that was the end until they decide to start making a new sequil. I hope, I hope, I hope. Then my friend who's also obssesed told me she's read about Gundam SEED Eternity and was out in September 2006. We were worried about like why we haven't heard about it yet and stuff like that. Then I asked my OTHER friend who's ALSO OBSSESED... she said she thought the name was Gundam SEED Fly and she told me she also heard that it was coming out in August in 2009 or 2010!! OMG!!!!

    Do you guys know anything about it??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pure5gold

    pure5gold

    [2]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 03/22/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 360
    Since GSD finished with so much open, there is definitely going to be a 3 season. But it wont be out for another 2 years or so I am guessing. And the thing with GS Stargazer, it might have someing to doing with the 3rd season of GS. Unfortunately I dont know what the 3rd season is going to be called, but it will definatly have Kira, Arthrun, Shinn and co. I mean they are the show. I watch GS and GSD for Kira and Freedom only, the guys pawns all with it and he does not go for the easy kills like Shinn and go for the cockpit.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dok686

    dok686

    [3]May 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 67

    but didnt GSD come out like a year later then GS

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CloverChicka2U

    CloverChicka2U

    [4]May 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 409
    Now that's true.  Not to change the subject or anything but I was on my brother's psp (yes it has wireless internet) and I went on imdb.com and there was Gundam Seed Ashtray. I was reading it and it said it was 2 episodes that are 6 minutes long. Like what is up with that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dok686

    dok686

    [5]Jun 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 67
    new gundam series is called gundam 00 and it has nothing to do with seed or destiny
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xXGundamSeedXx

    xXGundamSeedXx

    [6]Jun 13, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 255
    dok686 wrote:
    new gundam series is called gundam 00 and it has nothing to do with seed or destiny


    ...damn
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dok686

    dok686

    [7]Jun 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 67

    xXGundamSeedXx wrote:
    dok686 wrote:
    new gundam series is called gundam 00 and it has nothing to do with seed or destiny
    ...damn

    i kno but at least theres a gundam seed movie

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of xXGundamSeedXx

    xXGundamSeedXx

    [8]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/18/05
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 255
    dok686 wrote:

    xXGundamSeedXx wrote:
    dok686 wrote:
    new gundam series is called gundam 00 and it has nothing to do with seed or destiny
    ...damn

    i kno but at least theres a gundam seed movie

    WHOA...what!? I thought I heard of a Gundam Seed movie once...because someone told me where that randombrown haired Zaft girl came from that apparently has something going on with Yzak?

    But anyways I didn't know of the movie at all!! :S...thats kinda pathetic of me

    When did it come out?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Echo13791

    Echo13791

    [9]Jul 6, 2007
    • member since: 08/27/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 89
    wait, so its confirmed that seed is over?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CloverChicka2U

    CloverChicka2U

    [10]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 409

    No.

    There is a slight rumor that there will be a third series called Enternity. It was rumored that it came out on October 2006, this may count as a spoiler if there really is a series called it.

    Episode 1: Lucas dies

    Episode 2: Cagalli goes mising.

    Episode 3: WAR AGAIN! Just kidding don't really know about this one.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Echo13791

    Echo13791

    [11]Jul 8, 2007
    • member since: 08/27/04
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 89
    kk, cool! I would be really happy if that rumor is true, but that would suck if Lacus died.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CloverChicka2U

    CloverChicka2U

    [12]Jul 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 409

    I know... I'd be crying.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dok686

    dok686

    [13]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 67
    CloverChicka2U wrote:

    No.

    There is a slight rumor that there will be a third series called Enternity. It was rumored that it came out on October 2006, this may count as a spoiler if there really is a series called it.

    Episode 1: Lucas dies

    Episode 2: Cagalli goes mising.

    Episode 3: WAR AGAIN! Just kidding don't really know about this one.

    wait do u mean 2007 cause if it was 2006 it would still b airing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CloverChicka2U

    CloverChicka2U

    [14]Jul 20, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 409
    I read it from an article. I thought the same thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ChibiMoon13

    ChibiMoon13

    [15]Jul 31, 2007
    • member since: 08/01/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2

    Ok the next series is said to be true, I found the outline of the first three episodes

    Gundam Seed Eternity-Episode 1 Two years have passed ever since the war in Gundam Seed Destiny. Peace have restored till Lacus Clyne the chairwoman of PLANT was assassinated. Chaos then began as it created unrest in the people of PLANT. Kira Yamato was very agitated when he found out that Lacus is dead. He swore to find the murder. And that's how the war began again with an unknown force planning to take over PLANT. While in Orb, the new main character could be seen learning how to use mobile suits.

    Gundam Seed Eternity-Episode 2 Two years have passed ever since the war in Gundam Seed Destiny. Peace has restored. Until Cagalli, the Orb's representative disappeared into nowhere. Someone mysterious then took over her role and started to wage war with the other countries. What has happened to Cagalli and now that this person took over the role, what'll happen to Orb?

    Gundam Seed Eternity-Episode 3 The Earth Alliance has returned with main character, Kei Minato and starts to attack the other countries. Both Orb and PLANT tries to stop it from invading but fails too. Kira Yamato had no choice but to go to war once again but this time, with Shinn Asuka and Athrun Zala. They finally defeat the Earth Alliance but as an unknown force approaches them, what'll happen to Kei Minato who is part of it?

    I don't understand how they can do this. They made two mistakes, they got rid of Lacus which in my book is a big mistake, why, because not only does it cause more pain for the character of Kira but it adds a sense of any one of the main characters are going to be killed in the series, to get rid of one of the most popular characters, whom has be in the series from the beginning makes the seires a whole lot worse. the same concept goes for making Cagalli disappear. The second mistake is they broght back Shinn, Shinn is the most hated in the series and no one wants to watch a whole new series with him in it.

    I have to wonder what is so special about Kei Minato, who the heck is he and what is so special about him?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of master_chief200

    master_chief200

    [16]Aug 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/11/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 388
    ChibiMoon13 wrote:

    Ok the next series is said to be true, I found the outline of the first three episodes

    Gundam Seed Eternity-Episode 1 Two years have passed ever since the war in Gundam Seed Destiny. Peace have restored till Lacus Clyne the chairwoman of PLANT was assassinated. Chaos then began as it created unrest in the people of PLANT. Kira Yamato was very agitated when he found out that Lacus is dead. He swore to find the murder. And that's how the war began again with an unknown force planning to take over PLANT. While in Orb, the new main character could be seen learning how to use mobile suits.

    Gundam Seed Eternity-Episode 2 Two years have passed ever since the war in Gundam Seed Destiny. Peace has restored. Until Cagalli, the Orb's representative disappeared into nowhere. Someone mysterious then took over her role and started to wage war with the other countries. What has happened to Cagalli and now that this person took over the role, what'll happen to Orb?

    Gundam Seed Eternity-Episode 3 The Earth Alliance has returned with main character, Kei Minato and starts to attack the other countries. Both Orb and PLANT tries to stop it from invading but fails too. Kira Yamato had no choice but to go to war once again but this time, with Shinn Asuka and Athrun Zala. They finally defeat the Earth Alliance but as an unknown force approaches them, what'll happen to Kei Minato who is part of it?

    I don't understand how they can do this. They made two mistakes, they got rid of Lacus which in my book is a big mistake, why, because not only does it cause more pain for the character of Kira but it adds a sense of any one of the main characters are going to be killed in the series, to get rid of one of the most popular characters, whom has be in the series from the beginning makes the seires a whole lot worse. the same concept goes for making Cagalli disappear. The second mistake is they broght back Shinn, Shinn is the most hated in the series and no one wants to watch a whole new series with him in it.

    I have to wonder what is so special about Kei Minato, who the heck is he and what is so special about him?



    Wait just before i start screaming at the fact that LACUS DIED!!!! I need to know where you got this information and if it is liable enough to start freaking out over!!!!! Man how could they get rid 2 major characters if not main charcters off like that!!! No ones get like this!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CloverChicka2U

    CloverChicka2U

    [17]Aug 18, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 409

    Mind my language...

    BUT WHERE THE F**K DID CAGALLI GO? SHE COULD'VE JUSTDISAPPEARED INTO THIN AIR!

    AND THE DUMBASS OF ATHRUN ISNT DOING ANYTHING. IS HIS GROUP (ETERNITY) THAT IMPORTANT LIKE HELLO, CAGALLI JUST DISAPPEARED!

    This series is going to turn out to be quite a show don't you think?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rtistik

    rtistik

    [18]Aug 20, 2007
    • member since: 06/12/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 109

    gundam 00 [double Oh] is confirmed. air date in japan is believed to be on saturdays starting late september/early october. so im guessing sept 29 or oct 6.

    GN-001 Gundam Exia
    Head height: 18.3m
    Base weight: 57.2 tons
    "Because of the GN particles eminating from the GN Drive within the unit, it has astounding mobility and near infinite energy. Compared to currently-in-use MS, it introduces a great deal of high technology."
    Famitsu's write-up indicates this MS has 7 blades. A close-combat, high-mobility, The GN particles eminated into the air cause radio wave interference and disrupt ordinary radar and communications.

    Setsuna F. Seiei
    16-years-old
    "Fated boy soldier born & raised in the war-torn Middle East's Kurdis Republic. A cool kid who hates getting close to others and keeps his feelings inside."


    GN-002 Gundam Dynames
    Head height: 18.2m
    Base weight: 59.1 tons
    "Same as the other Gundams, equipped with a GN Drive. It's emphasis is gun warfare. Has many guns suitable for missions and a GN Sniper Rifle as standard equipment. When it carries out precision shooting, the head transforms into Sniper Mode with a concealed camera eye appearing. During that time, a rifle-****controller is used"

    Lockon Stratos
    24-years-old
    "Decided to join Celestial Being after losing his parents because of terrorism. The eldest pilot and team leader."


    GN-003 Gundam Kyrios
    Head height: 18.9m
    Base weight: 54.8 tons
    "Variable unit that can transform into a flight form. In its flight form, it has a rear arms container and can deal with every mission with versatility.While it excels at hit-and-run attacks in its flight form, even in its MS form has offensive capabilities to match other Gundams."

    Allelujah Haptism
    19-years-old
    "Spent his childhood as an orphan in the People's Reform League. Usually gentle and quiet."


    GN-005 Gundam Virtue
    Head height: 18.4m
    Base weight: 66.7 tons
    "Heavily armed type and has powerful weapons such as the GN Bazooka and GN Cannon. It expands the GN Field, covering itself with a barrier and has considerably high defense."

    Tierra Erde
    ?-years-old
    "A boy with a rare kind of beauty, his history, nationality, and origins all a mystery. Within his gentle tone, he can give a sense of cold intentions."

    i haven't heard or read anything about gundam seed eternity, only that a movie is to be given to tie loose ends. most likely eternity is just a fake but who knows. i'll look into the eternity story

    my bad guys forgot to link up the characters of gundam 00

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/01.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/02.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/04.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/03.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/011.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/021.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/031.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BahamutZeroNeo/041.jpg

    and heres the teaser trailer of 00

    http://b-ch.dooga.co.jp/gundam_oo_teaser_trailer_15s_1000k.wmv

    Edited on 08/20/2007 2:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dok686

    dok686

    [19]Aug 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 67

    yea eternity is most likely a fake but the movie might b called that all i know about the movie is that there making one

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DagetAwayMaN421

    DagetAwayMaN421

    [20]Aug 27, 2007
    • member since: 04/19/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 154
    word on the anime news network says it's coming out in 08. That's it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.