Shinn - starting puberty phase?

runawaydreams85

[1]Mar 4, 2009
    • level: 1

Seriously, those of you who like Shinn are little whining and attention seeking children of about the same age as him. He thinks he's of high importance as a pilot and tries to do as he pleases. He think justice is on whatever side he's standing on. To be fair, his superiors such as Athrun and Talia should have kept a tighter lease on him; they were far too lenient. I am sick of how Athrun has to lower his head to Shinn and letting him walk/talk all over him like he was trash. Should have showed him his place in terms of authority right from the start. I would have loved to see the face of Shinn if Athrun said: alright little sh*t, have it your way, you're demoted to cleaning boy. He probably wouldn't be as aggrogant and cocky as he was then.Seriously, his whole childish attitude comes from the fact that he thinks he can get whatever he wants and when he can't (e.g. Stellar dies) then he finds a way to put blame on others for his inadequacy.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kickindaface01

[2]May 20, 2009
    dude i fully agree with you on that. Shinn is the bigest punk ever, but he was kinda an important character. He never had his moments outside of combat, but if Shinn wasnt such a **** character i dont think i would have enjoyed Athrun destroying the Destiny as much when he finaly gets the Infinite Justice.

ImaNewB

[3]Dec 27, 2010

Shinn was such a disappointment of a new main character. Exactly as you described him, he was just a brat and I quickly found that I couldn't stand him. I was really happy at that one scene where Athrun punches him, and I wish Athrun and Shinn's final fight could've been more fleshed out to make Athrun's victory more sweet.