We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Gungrave Forums

(ended 2004)

First Episode (Spoilers)

xXxBlueDragonxX

[1]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 10
    Anyone else agree that it was kind of dumb to make the first episode take place in the future? I was annoyed that I already knew Brandon would die and that Harry would betray him. I think it would have had much more impact if they just started the series at the second episode with a little more narration and it wouldn't have given away the big twist that would eventually happen. All in all I love this series, but I really wish it didn't start off the way it did.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[2]Nov 12, 2008
    • level: 32
    I see your point.

Timbydude

[3]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 1

xXxBlueDragonxX wrote:
    Anyone else agree that it was kind of dumb to make the first episode take place in the future? I was annoyed that I already knew Brandon would die and that Harry would betray him. I think it would have had much more impact if they just started the series at the second episode with a little more narration and it wouldn't have given away the big twist that would eventually happen. All in all I love this series, but I really wish it didn't start off the way it did.

YES! I was wondering this too right after Harry shot Brandon (in the elevator). But then again, that feeling of everything falling into place felt pretty cool too. Personally, I would have preferred the series without the first episode, but even so it's an amazing anime.

Edited on 02/22/2009 6:51pm