Gunsmoke Forums

CBS (ended 1975)

Miss Kitty

katinacup

[1]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 2
    Hi everyone, I'm a huge Kitty fan, I'm also a huge Matt and Kitty romance fan.The seriers left alot unsaid and undone. Thats also why I'm a big fan of 'FanFiction'. They fill in the missing holes left by the writters of Gunsmoke. there are some incredible writers over there. If your a big Kitty/ Matt, fan let me know. Kat....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ingary

[2]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    Hi Kat! Yea! More people posting! Best part of Gunsmoke = Kitty, second best = Matt and Kitty... or maybe I have that in reverse. Depends on the day.

katinacup

[3]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 2
    ingary thanks so much for telling us about this site and the Amanda site. I feel so at home over here. Kat....

ingary

[4]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 5

Frankly, I never thought of starting an AB forum before. You'll have to thank usmarshal for that idea, even if it wasn't a serious suggestion. Nothing like an off-hand remark to get the cogs turning!

Thank you so much for posting (on both forums)! It's wonderful to see some action on here.

WilliamBethea

[5]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 1
    Has anyone ever read anything from the writers about why there was never a Kitty/Matt marriage. I wonder if the decision was made in the beginning, maybe from radio days, for them not to get married. As a writer they must have faced the decision many many times yet always decided not to do it.
    Then of course why? Was it to keep the mystery between man and woman going? Matt in the story was really hateful about it. She kept waiting for him seemingly faithfully.