H2O: Just Add Water Forums

Network Ten (ended 2010)

Bella

smileybubbles08

[1]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 8

What does everyone think of the new mermaid? Her personality? Her power? Her singing? The Bella/Will relationship?

I know some people are determined to hate her, but I like Bella. I'm glad they didn't make her personality a lot like Emma's. It doesn't feel like they're trying to make her the new Emma, and she's not too much like Cleo or Rikki either. She has her own personality. Her power is a little weird. I don't know yet whether I like it. Her singing is decent, but I don't think her vocal range is right for the theme song. It seemed like she had trouble hitting some of the higher notes. As for her relationship with Will, I think I just need to wait and see where that goes.

So, what does everyone else think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

meremily

[2]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 2
    i was always happy to see a new character, i like her, she makes a beautiful mermaid.
    i not sure me too for the power but hey!!! its just one episode! and will is hoooooot!!
    i like the new season so far!!!
    h20 rocks!!

kds1990

[3]Oct 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    yeah, i think her power is a little weird too..but it could come in handy (not sure how..but it probably would be).
    I think her character is very likeable.
    Overall..i like her character.
    & i agree her singing, it's pretty good (not amazing for the theme song though)

smileybubbles08

[4]Oct 28, 2009
    I love Emma, but after seeing the first three episodes of this season, I think I actually like Bella better. Her power is pretty cool in the second episode.

aliSuz

[5]Jul 10, 2011

I like Emma better but I still do like Bella. There have been worst replacements on shows!

archangelwho

[6]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 18

If you like a show you have to accept a change in the lead from time to time if you want to keep the show going. For better or worst. In time if the fans continue to support the show there will be other changes. So if you don't like the change this time, wait, there will be others.