H2O: Just Add Water

Graduation

Aired Friday 4:00 PM Apr 16, 2010 on Network Ten

• H20: Just Add Water!

I LOVE H20!!!! I could watch it all day. But I'm really sad that they stopped making it after season 3. And that they no longer air it on TV. My favorite mermaid is Cleo (Phoebe Tonkin). She's just so awesome! I have cleo's locket from season 1 &2, and her necklace from season 3!! And now I am totally obsessed with mermaids!!! I REALLY wish I could be a real life mermaid! And I wish I could be a witch with super awesome powers. If I was a witch then I could make myself a mermaid. I'm going to Australia next week, so when I'm there I'm gonna try to look for the moon pool, and turn myself into a mermaid!!!! I can't wait!!! Then when I turn into a mermaid I'll try to turn myself into a witch too! I'll be a totally cool all powerful mermaid witch!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Anyway to get to the point, H20 is the BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!! Two words: WATCH IT!!!!!!! I rate this show 10 stars, but if I could I'd give it a million!!!!! GO H20!!!!! GO H20!!!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!! Btw, I LOVE IT!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!
  • water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv h20
  • Mermaids

Say mermaid 4 times then post this 2 times
  • H2O just add water

Your program is the best may u send me a copy please thank you its the best neva turn it off