H2O: Just Add Water

Network Ten (ended 2010)

Kaili_K

H2O: Just Add Water Fan Reviews (75)

• A show that uses the "kid's show" excuse to be mediocre

This show is a shamble of stupid, selfish characters celebrated as role models, where the men are always inconsistent and the girls are selfish brats.

Seriously, the mermaid plot is about the only somewhat interesting thing. My favourite character is Lewis, as he is somewhat believable and isn't just a selfish inconsiderate pooflap.

Cleo is just the worst! She's selfish, complains about everything, and just doesn't know how to shut up!

Rikki is also pretty terrible, as she constantly belittles Lewis over petty things, and never takes responsibility for her actions.

Emma is okay, but only because Clair Holt is simply a goddess.

The acting is not much better either. Tonkin particularly bugs me, as she is always speaking in that slow I've-got-better-things-to-do-with-my-Career tone.

Can't say much about the effects either. They're just ok and nothing else.

The nicest thing I can say is the soundtrack is somewhat decent, but even then, the show is still a poorly written trash heap.
  • great show

I got really hooked on this show and still really like it, but that charlotte character just makes it boring. She is ruining everything and I wish Louis would break up with her cause he's supposed to be with cleo. Charlotte just really ruins the whole moral of the show. I liked it when there were three not four.

she makes it not fun to watch cause she is such a brat.
  • Get over yourself

I love the show, and fyi just because the girls are half naked does not mean shit. Its the parents JOB to TEACH THEM RIGHT FROM WRONG and not everything about Sex. You dont like them being half naked then dont watch the show, or go to an actual beach, or water park. Grow up.

i just wish they would make another season with all the characters except for Charlotte
  • H2O season 4 please

Omg I am begging for there to be a season 4 and bring back Claire Holt and in this season Bella ,Emma ,Cleo , Rikki , Lewis , Will and Zane all should come back to make and see it transforming I want to see the whole good cast and don't animate them please Cleo Emma and Riki and Bella are my favorites out of every girl character
  • Charlotte

I. HATE. CHARLOTTE.

She is evil, full of herself and stole my favorite character's boyfriend. I wish she never even came on the show let alone a mermaid.

(H20 is my favorite show)

(Have only watched season 1&2 looking forward to 3 not even done season 2 yet)
  • Worst show

Bad acting, predictable, and just plain horrible !!
  • 2 blondes and a brunette

okay I have watched every episode of every h20 and every episode of mako mermaids what I don't get is why with every set of mermaids there is always 2 blondes and a brunette (ignoring Charlotte of course) Gracie, Louise and Julia .. 2 blondes and a brunette... Cleo, Emma and Ricki same again and even season 3 Emma was swapped for blonde Bella. Mako there are 2 blondes and a brunette too and if you look at the cast pics for season two it's the same again it's probably nothing relevant but it's a really annoying pattern
  • Trashy show like many others showing teens it's basically ok to have sex.

This show like many others depicts teens acting in sexual manners. It's these kind of shows that promote sex in the youth which ends up in teen pregnancy. These shows should be banned, but this will never happen cause in this day in age all's everyone wants to see is half naked girls and sex. I hope the world ends soon cause it's turned to utter disgust.
  • h 20 :just add water

It is the greatest show ever seen on TV and I wonder if there's going to be a 4 season please please please make a 4th season

• Best show ever

Love the graphics and the romance
  • this website isnt good

this website isnt good you cant do anything on it. it is the worst website ever

• really good

H20 is a cool,fresh,unique and entertaining show. I especially love the first 2 seasons woth Cariba Heine, Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin. I didn't like season 3 as much due to somewhat predictive plots and new characters. I didn't like Bella becaude it made all the plots about her and she took all the attention , the show however could be more comedic at ttimes.
  • h2o ( make season 4

They really need to make a season 4 cause i am hook on this show. I want emma to come back and it to keep on making awesome episodes
  • Clio is the best.

hi clio, emma and rikki , i love your shoes. I watch you some weekends but at my dads and i am on a big chapter and i'm on a big epsoid.

I think you are the best and i would love to be a mermaid too!

Love from,

Charlotte
  • is there gonna be a season 4?

I was wondering if there is gonna be a season 4, I enjoyed H2O: just add water, its a really good series, just one of the characters went on vacation, I would like to see a season where Emma comes back to her friends life and meets the new member who is like her.

I was just wondering
  • h20 just add water

AWESOME SHOW IT JUST NEEDS TO BE ON A LITTLE BIT MORE!!
  • h2o/just/add/water

i/tink/there/gonna/make/a/season/for/someone/said
  • season 4

i really liked this show, I just wish that they made a season 4
  • First Showing

I thought this was a cute show, so far. It first caught my attention when I recognized Phoebe Tonkin ("Faye Chamberlain" of "The Secret Circle" on CBS)-definitely a different character (on the 1st ep.). I later also recognized Craig Horner ("Legend of the Seeker"). I thought I'd give it a watch (Netflix). I might be a little older in watching a "teen" show, but it doesn't bother me. I like to try out new shows when I am bored. The only thing that is a little odd is the special effects-not very good, imho-otherwise, I might continue watching.
  • charlot

i HATE CHARLOT SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE!!!!!! I HATE CHARLOT I HATE CHARLOT I HATE CHARLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Show That I Love

I LOVE H2O just add water! I wonder why there isn't a season 4......I hope there will be a season 4 !!!!!!!! I think Cleo is m type of girl who inspires me. She is what I call a "Buddy".

Come to think about it, I have the same kind of hair,and skin as Cleo. I don't like the water that much just like Cleo.

I have a boyfriend just like Cleo!

Cleo and I have i think alot in common. I hope we get to meet sometime! :)
  • the show

i love h20 just add water it is a fun and exciting show and it should be aired more on tv alright if u think so the comment after mine o and i am a huge fan of bella and cleo then rickki then zane then cloes boyfriend
  • Bring back season 4!!

Love it, would like to see the gang again, an excellent show for kids and all ages.
  • i love this show i watch it every day on netflix please writters make come on agin please for yor fan kyra. thankyou

sorry wrote it in the wrong place
  • Why is Ten so stop start with showing Series 3 of H20

Why doesn't Channel Ten show the third season of H20 as a complete series?

The first two series were shown as soon as possible. But the third series hasn't be been all shown on Free To Air television in Australia, and England saw this series a few years ago now.

Ten started showing the third series in mid 2011 at 5:00 pm Sunday night but stop after a few weeks and replace it with the news because another network put the news on at that time as well. Then they start showing them again at 7:00 am Sunday morning. This occured a couple of times, but it wasn't on again today.

What was wrong with the 4:00 pm Friday afternoon position which the first two series were in. Their stopping and starting of showing the third series has made it hard to keep track of the storyline. If the third series isn't rating well screen it on Channel 11 or play it over the summer. The ratings may be down because of the moving it around the schedule and that many people would have viewed it online. Can we have a decision from Channel Ten stating that they will show the third season of H2O in a certain timeslot and let the series run through.

H2O has been an excellent show but the screening of series three has made it difficult to enjoy the third season.
  • I loved it, until the 3rd season came, too much drama... plus Zane and Rikki broke up! T_T

4.5
    1st season: fantastic
    2nd season: I became an even bigger Zane + Rikki fan
    3rd season: I wanted to kill Zane, Cleo, Sophie, Kim and Rikki a little bit. (she was just not the funny and a bit sweet yet tough person she used to be)

This was one of the top shows I watched a few years ago but now it's just hell.

sorry if this was boring, annoying or offending in any way this is just my opinion and also my first review.
  • i hate h2o cause cheorlet is part of the show get out or im never watching again and neither are any of my friends!!!!!!!!!!

Get Rid Of Chorlet Hate H2o get rid of chorlet hate h2o now cause of chorlet hate her never watching agin if she is still on the show hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it!!!!!!!!! she is the worst actress worst person in the whole world even if it is just a tv show derector y did u have to ruin the show hate her hate her hate her hate her hate the show only cause of chorlet other wise i like it but now i hate it cause of u guess chaorlet and when she get out of line it horible
  • Why doesn't it come on anymore?

I love this show sooo much, I watch it every night but how come it doesn't come on anymore at 8:00 pm on Disney Channel in Australia? Is it because their starting a new season? I love this show sooo much, I watch it every night but how come it doesn't come on anymore at 8:00 pm on Disney Channel in Australia? Is it because their starting a new season? I love this show sooo much, I watch it every night but how come it doesn't come on anymore at 8:00 pm on Disney Channel in Australia? Is it because their starting a new season?
  • its so bad i might even watch barney over this (DANG BARNEY)

1.1
    okay for most of my reviews you know i flame alot well i am sorry for doing that i just try to get my anger out in my own mind so i can let ppl know what i think story:somegirls go to some lake or something (even tho they should not)and they swim around in it and when they get out of it and get water on them it turns them into MERMAIDS (wait a second can we hear that story again i mean come on is the water magic? NO is it cursed? NO so why did it turn them into mermaids? no reason just a crappy story for a crappy show)
    story gets a 0 out of 10
    theme song:a tweeny bopper song like alot of bad live action shows for tweens now a days nothing special it gets 0 of 10
    episode ideas:the episodes are all the same thing 3 girls trying to keep there secret powers to themselfs it sums up all of the episodes perfectly theres no originality in the plots so another 0 of 10
    final words:did nick really have to put this in there channel
    over all i would give it a zero but tv.com will not let me so i just give it a 1.(something) on the rating but here i give it a nice big ZERO
  • I just don't think the plot is good enough.

1.3
    The last time I wrote a review about a show being bad, I guess I went a little too far (I was talking about "H20: Just Add Water, So I apologize), and the review was Deleting for flaming. I will try this again. I don't know much about this show except for the fact that it has mermaids. Basically, it is about three girls, Cleo, Rikki, and one more girl whose name I don't know since I didn't watch long enough. most of the show is centered on them hiding their mermaid identity. They transform when they are in water. So if they can just stay out of the water, there would be no need for this series.
< 1 2 3