H8R Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Cancelled

stellarchick86

[1]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 32
    Well, turns out it was cancelled after just a few episodes. Was I the only one who didnt mind this show? It wasnt award winning or anything, sure, but just as guilty pleasure type entertainment like a Jersey Shore I thought it was good. I figured itd only be around for a season anyway but I at least thought it would be able to finish the whole season (and I think they had some more eps).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stellarchick86

[3]Oct 8, 2011
    • level: 32
    Well, turns out it was cancelled after just a few episodes. Was I the only one who didnt mind this show? It wasnt award winning or anything, sure, but just as guilty pleasure type entertainment like a Jersey Shore I thought it was good. I figured itd only be around for a season anyway but I at least thought it would be able to finish the whole season (and I think they had some more eps).

**Also I think once the show got off the ground, more famous celebs would be on it like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga types and I think more people would tune in for that than wrestlers and guys from The Bachelor type stuff. (Sorry for the double post, edit button isnt working for me).

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.