.hack//SIGN

Return

Aired Unknown Aug 30, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Epic. I loved it.

I started this anime three days ago and finally finished it quickly. (Internet's kinda fast) I loved it when I finished the first episode and continued.

.hack is actually not that much action. Some episodes are just maybe 5-7 people talking to each other about life, The World, or something. But actually the script is very good.

In the world where 1 is 2, 5 is 5, and 8 is 7, what appears when you multiply 331 and 3 without heaven and earth?

Anyways, this episode was simply marvelous. The part where Aura wakes up was very nice, and I personally didn't love Sora, but I know he didn't deserve THAT.

And the ending. Subaru meets Tsukasa in real life. It looked so sweet, but what was that about when they were about to hold hands? ........loved that.

Anyway, this anime is hardly understandable, and I like dark, evil anime like this. I'd recommend it to people like me.

And I cried when Macha died. :( That weed Tsukasa gave to him that he kept all this time and he still had it..... it's what made it so sad..... *cry* (or was that in the previous episode? Forgot.....)