Half & Half Forums

UPN (ended 2006)

Didn't It Seem That Bret Was Mixed

mpreux

[1]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 3
    I never saw Bret with hair on hishead and so when I first saw him on half and half he looked mixed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chaosrainz

[2]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 17
    I noticed that as well and wondered if it was intentional.

The dude was WAY overtanning or something. lol

beaja

[3]Jul 17, 2008
    • level: 3

mpreux wrote:
    I never saw Bret with hair on hishead and so when I first saw him on half and half he looked mixed.

On the IMDB website it states that the actor who played DeeDee's (actress Essence Atkins) former boss Brett is mixed, as they say he's part Italian (according to IMDB site his real last name is Mignogna, Jr. is most definitely of Italian orgin. You might remember actor Joseph Lawrence from the following shows: 'American Dreams', 'Give Me A Break', and 'Blossom' just to name a few.), don't know if that has anything to do with what you're talking about here though. I kind of enjoyed watching this actor, and believe it or not, there was a small part of me that was hoping they'd have finally gotten together, later on, because you could tell how much they were really coming to respect each at some point in time. I still miss the show very much and wish they'd have either given them a spin-off (the fact that they didn't finish up DeeDee's storyline with her boss, nor Mona's deciding which man, I honest to God didn't care for this one though, and would have been happier had she married Nick Tyrell (actor Nick Stabile) when he'd first asked her.), or given us viewers at the very least a 'closing episode' which would have tied up all the loose ends.

Edited on 07/17/2008 2:36pm