Hallmark Hall Of Fame

Crossroads: A Story of Forgiveness

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 22, 2007 on CBS

• The story taught me that you can forgive someone and still not be happy with what that person did. Also, the story taught me what reckless driving can do to people.

Dear Hallmark, I think 'Crossroads: A Story of Forgiveness' was a very interesting story. I actually felt what Bruce Murikami felt through out the story. I thought at first Justin should have been sent to jail for at least 25-30 years. As the story went on and I learned more about Justin and his personality, I sort of felt bad for him and I thought his sentencing should be light. Maybe a few years of prison. But when I saw the judge's ruling, it was lighter in some ways and harsher in others. It seemed fair to me. The story taught me that you can forgive someone and still not be happy with what that person did. Also, the story taught me what reckless driving can do to people. I give "Crossroads: A Story of Forgiveness" a 9.5 out of 10. From, Matthew McMillan An Inspired Kid
  • I feel this movie was amazing and moving.

This film starring Dean Cain and Peri Gilpin was just amazing and moving. I was hooked on watching every moment. The way he took the tragedy and turned it into something wonderful for others to learn from. I applaud his ability to forgive like that. Other people would have just wanted to see justice brought about a different way by arresting, and putting in jail. I thought the idea of having Justin go around and tell his story to other teens at schools around the country was an excellent way to get the message across in a more realistic way that Street Racing can be very dangerous. I cried during parts and just was awed by the end when the two sons finally were in agreement with their father that this was the best way for Justin to serve his time and learn and help others in the process to prevent one accident that was tragic. I will definitely watch again if given the opportunity....
  • Hallmark Hall of Fame just keeps putting out top notch programming. A wonderful inspirational special that brings to light both sides of the stories of the victim's family and the accuser's family.

A sign of hope in forgiveness and a way to move on from the pain of loss is dealt with in this true story with inspiration and faith. Dean Cain and Peri Gilpin bring these amazing characters to the screen and hold you to the story of a family torn apart. Wonderful and relevant in today's current issues.