Hamtaro Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

Finally results: Saving Hamtaro!!!

Your view on the revival of Hamtaro...

HAM-HAM

[1]Apr 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hey everyone! BIG fan here I recently e-mailed the hamtaro website, cartoon network, and jetix. This is what I sent them:
    Hello, my name is David Southall. I am one of many fellow and strong Hamtaro fans and I am sure you've gotten many complaints/requests regarding re-airing the show. Well I was really hoping to get an answer on if the show has any light to coming back. If so then could you let me know when. If not then unfortunately I am going to have to request what many others have:
    I watched the show for 5+ shows and a consumer of various games and other products. Many others would agree with me about his. The low popularity factoid I heard may be true, because I myself am not a television marketer but I do know thousands of others would enjoy this show. To be honest the other "new" shows that came in are of bad taste and can't imagine anyone watching them. Though this a is souly an opinion, I could gurantee enough people can create support. Recently in the past year people have come to grasps about Hamtaro being cancelled. I thought theey just moved to a different channel and could not find out where it had gone. Only recently in the past month have I realized that the show had been completely cancelled. More and more supporters have been talking on forums (http://www.tv.com/hamtaro/show/11314/saving-hamtaro/topic/6244-152635/msgs.html, http://www.tv.com/hamtaro/show/11314/bring-it-back!/topic/6244-658045/msgs.html, etc.) The list goes on and if you were to link to these sites or search for yourself you can see that there are indeed fans of the show, even after these many years of not airing, that care about the show and would love to have it back. Not only could you satisfy old viewers but imagine the circulation of newer viewers that could be introduced to the show. If you give it a chance it could spark again and the franchise will not be lost. I do not work in the media fields but as we all know, history repeats itself. May 13, 2002 the show was first introduced to America. Recently mind-numbing, brainless, and rather (in my opinion and can be found in many others) wastes of air time. Amreica's youth needs a new touch that doesn't include more CGI/unskillfully put together shows. Hamtaro offers just the oppostie. Great for kids 3-13, I would highly recommend re-airing the show. You gave it two years until March 2004. It has now been three years. To get show times and everything sorted it could be three and a half to four years since the last episode was played. This means that new children are being introduced to the show and peoples tastes may have changed. Either way you are bound to get attention as a new show. You can experiment with putting it on for a month or starting over the entire series. Just a friendly suggestion from your average joe that would very much appreciate the return of the show. Thank you for your time, I hope you do do something about the show you would make me, new and old, very joyous with it. You guys have a new and ripe oppurtunity to make it big again!
    I have gotten a response from Hamtaro main site, they said they are going to look into this!!!!!!!!!!!! ....  ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They said they would forward it to a woman named Lauren davor or something, she apparently is in charge of air times and management, Im may get the show back! I am going to make a website deddicated to getting the show back, if I could all of your support this may turn out for the better! I will load the URL for my site when it is ready. In order to do this I am going to need all of your support.... Ham-Hams Unite!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HAM-HAM

[2]Apr 25, 2007
     There are yet brothers in arms amongst us! Please visit this link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/COMEBACKHAMTARO! it will take you to a petition website, please sign and lets get it back!!!

icesk8luvver101

[3]Apr 26, 2007
    • level: 6
    Ohhh wow I was trying to remember the name of this show the other day......my friend used to be obsessed....I love the theme song.

07MurphyM

[4]Apr 29, 2007
    • level: 9

This is some good news!  I hope we get hamtaro back soon.

HAM-HAM

[5]Apr 29, 2007
    Things are looking kinda cloudy, no response yet :I

07MurphyM

[7]Apr 30, 2007

HAM-HAM wrote:
    Things are looking kinda cloudy, no response yet :I

Just give them some time.  Also, what will your site be called?

07MurphyM

[8]Apr 30, 2007

It's nice to see that hamtaro may come back after all.

HAM-HAM

[9]May 2, 2007
    While we wait for a response, if any of you want to watch some Hamtaro I have the first six volumes on DvD and ill gladly e'mail them to anyone. Just give me a msg and presto! hamtaro! for you enjoymento! 

07MurphyM

[10]May 3, 2007
    Can i request for Hamtaro - Ham-Hams Head Seaward (Vol. 2)?
    Edited on 05/03/2007 4:02am

HAM-HAM

[11]May 5, 2007
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF6EShYWqAw

YamiAkira

[12]May 8, 2007
    May I request for Episode 24 (Valentine's Day). .? Youtube takes episodes down pretty quickly though. .you think you can upload it on megaupload or sendspace? ^^; Thanks in advance. Hamtaro rocks and really appreciate your effort. . .hopefully there will be a positive response soon ne? I actually have some hope now. Reruns or new episodes I'll be happy just seeing that little guy again. .And in the future. .I hope. .Cartoon Network and  Shogakukan Productions Co., Ltd. (I think that's the name of the Japanese company. .) can resolve their issues so we can actually get new episodes and the movies here too. . .
    Edited on 05/07/2007 11:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.

CardcaptorToph

[13]May 11, 2007
    • level: 23
    You totally rock! The show needs to air again!!!! I hope they make new episodes with Lapis and Lazuli in them! Also I have something you can do for your site! Need pics I'm your ham ham fan!

shane5221

[14]May 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    Hamtaro,fella.You have not died,just been sleeping

07MurphyM

[15]May 15, 2007
    what is the current news about bringing back hamtaro?

07MurphyM

[16]Jun 6, 2007
    I really hope that hamtaro comes back soon!  If not, then they should at least make more dvds.

Veronica_Lodge

[17]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 10

I love Hamtaro too. I hope they bring it back. Isn't it still going on in Japan or something?

shane5221

[18]Jun 11, 2007
    Hamtaros just in a coma becuse its cancelled but we can make him wake up

shane5221

[19]Jun 12, 2007
    Im requesting episode 1.