Handy Manny Forums

Daily 9:00 AM on Disney ChannelHasn't Aired

Handy Manny Headcannons

Grabbergirl11

[1]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 8

Head cannons are nice to right. I've got plenty.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Grabbergirl11

[2]Jul 24, 2013

Handy Manny headcannon: The tools are really mutated

Not all the tools are alive some are faceless. If there was a living tool someone will freak out (like the case with Flicker and Beamer). So possibly their mutated in a lab before being sold in stores.

Edited on 07/24/2013 8:43pm

Grabbergirl11

[3]Jul 24, 2013

Handy Manny Headcannon: Gary has OCD

Gary says he keeps things as reminders and says you don't have to keep stuff like he does to the tools. So he probably has OCD since he has a habit of keeping stuff (his garage is untidy too).

Edited on 07/24/2013 8:42pm

Grabbergirl11

[4]Jul 29, 2013

Headcannon: Lily is overprotective because of a personal experience

Lily thinks her son, Junior is the most delicate thing!

Lily: Be careful, Junior, you don't want to scratch your metal.

You know that won't happen because think about it their wrenches and their used to tighten bolts. Maybe when Lily was Junior's age (possibly younger) she tightened a bolt for the first time, and did it improperly (I bet Lily can't independently tighten bolts back then). Then when she got done she was proud of herself until Hank realized she has a scratch on her metal then she started crying loudly for a long time until Hank brought her into a repair shop to fix her scratch. If you had a bad experience you would possibly prevent your offspring from doing something like that. So that might be why.

Edited on 07/29/2013 11:41am
    Edited 2 total times.

Grabbergirl11

[5]Jul 29, 2013

Headcannon: Stretch has the precocious puberty syndrome

Stretch supposed to be like ten years old but he acts like an adult. Such as having the intelligence of an adult and being mature. That's abnormal for Stretch.

Grabbergirl11

[6]Aug 17, 2013

Headcannon: Lefty was scared because he was grabbed a lot

Notice how Lefty got scared and hid when Gary puts his hand on Roland's drawers when calming Lily down in "The Great Garage Rescue". Maybe that's because when Lefty was younger (Squeeze or Flicker's age). He would throw fits and get into trouble then will get grabbed by Hank as a punishment. And Hank would grasp him firmly until he's relaxed or promises to behave. So maybe Gary's hand brought back memories to Lefty and he thought that Gary will grab him and hold him tightly for a long time. The pressure might have been a little painful for Lefty.

Edited on 08/18/2013 9:32am

Grabbergirl11

[7]Aug 18, 2013

I will add fanfiction too.

Grabbergirl11

[8]Aug 18, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter One- Living with Roland

Hank is now a young man and he opens up his own garage. "To be successful I need tools" says Hank. His mother gives him Roland one day. Hank had to watch him all the time back then. One day, Roland hits his head. "Be careful" cried Hank. "Hurt" said young Roland. Everything was fine but it effected his memory. Soon Hank figured out why Roland kept hurting himself, he had a bad wheel. "We just need to take you to a repair shop, it's okay" says Hank. So Abuelito, who used to be a repairman fixed Roland's wheel. "Do you feel better?" asks Hank. "Yes" said Roland. On the way out, he finds a cold, sad crescent wrench. She was a female and was desprete. "What's wrong?" asks Hank. The crescent wrench sheds some tears."Please call me Loosy, I lost my husband, Tighty. I'm pregnant and cold" she says. "Here come with me" says Hank. "Poor little wrench" said Roland. Hank scoops her and holds her close his body to keep her. He walks and he finds another crescent wrench. "Hello Dear" says Tighty. "Oh Tighty please come" cries Loosy. Hank brings the crescent wrenches back to the garage. After they warm up they fix their first car. "Maybe you should rest, Loosy" says Hank. He lets her rest in Roland. She fixes less and less cars, she was sick. Hank understood why. It got to a point where she can no longer work. She started eating lots and lots food. Hank eventually got tired caring for her. "I need my baby to be healthy" she said. Her "stomach" got little bigger. Roland happily talked to the unborn baby wrench inside of her.

"I'm glad you're happy, Roland" says Tighty. "Roland soon you will get to play with him" says Loosy. "Oh Tighty, what will be a good name for our baby" she asks him. "Bill" he says. "No I was gonna name him you" she says. "Maybe name him, Roly" says Roland. "If you can't decide, let's wait until he's born" says Hank. "Good idea, Hank" says Loosy. That night she feel asleep and Roland kept her up. Soon he fell asleep. "I wish I was small" says Roland. "Then I can sleep in a nice spot like you" he says. The next morning, Hank comes back. "I found some things for the baby" says Hank. "Oh it's perfect" says Tighty. "Do I get anything" asks Roland. "You get your teddy bear" says Hank. He gives Roland his teddy bear. "It's okay" says Loosy. She leans up against Roland. Roland felt so happy to hear that someone else is caring for him besides Hank. He looked at her one last time. Soon Loosy started hiding a lot. Roland thought she was playing hide and seek. But Hank told him to leave her alone. Roland cried as he felt bad for her. But there was some else, Tighty. He felt okay. Hank started bringing her home a lot knowing how bad she felt. She cried that night because she was hurt. "Have some ice" said Hank. He gives her ice and it makes her feel better.

Grabbergirl11

[9]Aug 18, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Two- Lefty, Loosy

Six months have past, Loosy was feeling worser than ever. Soon Roland finds her laying in the paper bin in terrible pain. "Give her some privacy" says Hank. "Is she sick?" asks Roland. "No, but she might have what you want" says Hank. "A baby?" says Roland. "You'll see" says Hank. Later they hear what sounds like a baby crying. Roland, Hank, and Tighty rush over to is what is going on. They see Loosy with a small, orange baby crescent wrench. "He's beautiful" says Tighty. "He looks just like you" says Loosy. "I know the perfect name for him" says Righty. "What is it?" asks Loosy. "Lefty" says Tighty. "Oh nice" says Loosy. "Little baby Lefty" says Loosy. The newborn struggles to move so he wiggles himself to his mother. Then Lefty latches himself onto to Loosy and starts having his first meal. "What is he doing" asks Roland. "That's how babies eat" says Hank. "Let's leave them alone" he says. They lay in there all day. Soon, baby Lefty is capable of moving around but still needs his mother's milk. Roland started playing with baby Lefty and he was like his baby brother. Soon Loosy gets pregnant again. Then Lefty was under the care of Hank and Tighty. Lefty missed his mother and cried on and off for six months but Roland made him feel better.

Lefty was still a baby when his brother was born, Righty. Now Roland had two babies to play with. "I love Lefty and Righty" says Roland. Baby Lefty so found out about Roland he curiously hopped into Roland's drawers. But him and his brother shared Loosy for milk. After a couple of years, Lefty and Righty were now toddlers. Hank thinks he's had enough tools for now so he gives away Righty, Loosy, and Tighty. "Mommy" cried Lefty. "It's okay" says Hank. Ever since then Lefty started relying on Hank for care. But he still played with Roland. All Hank had left was a pictures of Lefty, Loosy, Right, and Tighty. Hank put together two photo albums. Lefty had lots of pictures. But he still missed his parents and brother. Lefty played with his baby toys and Roland. As well as Hank, as of he was too young to work.

Grabbergirl11

[10]Aug 19, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Three- Here Comes Lily!

Lefty is having a boring day now, he's alone with Roland. "Hank!" he cried out. Little he knew Hank was at Big Town Hardware, Hank comes in with a bag, holding a small, yellowcrescent wrench. She was contently suckling on a purple pacifier not sure where she was. "Lefty, Roland, meet Lily" said Hank. He puts his hands out and baby Lily is now on the palm of his hands as she blankly stares at Lefty and Roland with her innocent little face. He kneels down and puts his hand on the ground as Lily hops off. Since she was a baby, she was hoping like as if she were injured. "No Baby!" said Lefty. Lefty selfishly takes away the toys he had since he was a baby, he hops away and close to Hank. "No Baby, No toys" said Lefty. "No Lefty, you shared with Roland why not share with Lily. Trust me you will like her" said Hank. "Uh." said Lefty. He looks at Lily. "Eww" said Lefty. "C'mon Lefty" said Hank. He gives him a gentle push, causing Lefty to hop to Lily. Lily sees the toy giraffe, she curiously hops over and plays with the giraffe. "Lily, no giraffe" says Lefty. He looks at Hank, who shakes his head. "Share?" says Lefty. "Yes" says Hank. Lily looks at Lefty one last time.

She hops to him and looks at him. "Look Lefty she wants to play with you" says Roland. "Okay" said Lefty. Lefty discover that there's drool on his ball. "Eww" said Lefty. "Bad Lily!" cries Lefty. He takes his ball away. After he sees Lily take more and more toys, he takes them all away. It got to a point where Lily had no toys to play with. She begins crying. "What's wrong, baby" asks Roland. "Lefty!" says Hank. He firmly picks up Lefty and holds him firmly. "Be nice to Lily. You share one toy with her" says Hank. Lefty looks at Hank, feeling uncomfortable. "Say your sorry" says Hank. He puts Lefty down. "Sorry" says Lefty. Lefty only letted Lily play with his giraffe for a little bit. Lefty was jealous of her and didn't like her. Although Lily was colic and cried for no reason. It took a while for Hank to learn that. Soon it was his birthday, he took Lefty, Roland, and baby Lily to his house for a party. It was too much for them. Hank got a point where he had to hold Lily. After the party he goes back to his garage. He feeds Lily formula, Lefty gets oatmeal, and Roland has spaghetti. After dinner, they play. Then they go bed. Lily slept for a few hours and cried then sleeps again. Lefty was getting sick of that colic baby wrench.

Edited on 08/19/2013 9:11am

Grabbergirl11

[11]Aug 19, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Four- Sneeze

Lily is now about Flicker's age, Lefty is now a child, and Roland is a child too. Lefty now got used Lily. "Look! Lefty it's a flower" cries Lily. She shows Hank's calendar to Lefty. "That flower is from Florida" says Hank. "What's Florda?" asks Lily. Hank laughs. He pulls out a map, "this is Florida" says Hank. "It's big" says Lefty. "I'll go there soon" says Hank. "Okay" says Roland. Soon they started fixing cars, Lily was afraid to fix cars. She cries in fear as she gets the thought of scratching her metal. "It's okay Lily, do it like me" says Lefty. "No" says Lily. After that she does it for the first time. "Did I scratch my metal" asks Lily. "Yes you did" says Lefty. "Really?' asks Lily. "Yes" says Hank. Lily starts crying when she hears that. "Lily it's no big deal you just need practice" says Roland. She screams loudly and just continues crying. After walking around and holding Lily for a long time she never calmed down. "That's just like when she was a baby" says Hank. "Lily is too loud!" says Lefty. Hank gives up and takes her to a repairshop. Lily is fixed and feels better. As soon they got back, Lily was determined to practice. Lefty and Roland cheer for her.

Soon Lily starts sneezing and feels hurt. "My face hurts" says Lily. "It sure is a mess" says Hank. "We need a vacuum" says Roland. "A vacuum?" says Lefty. "Yes, I think Lily is allergic to the garage" says Hank. Lily starts crying again because it's painful. Hank comes back with a baby vacuum. He vacuums everything. "Put Lily down" says Hank. He grabs Lily. "Sorry he's just a baby" he tells her. Soon Lily can breathe fine and she feels better. Soon the baby vacuum sneezes a lot. "He's sneezing" says Lefty. He laughs. "Let's name him Sneeze" says Roland. "That's a good name" says Hank. The tools play with him. But they needed to be careful because he can stuck Lily and Lefty up. "Shh my baby's sleeping" says Lily. She put her doll down. "Lily you are good mommy" says Hank. "Thank you" says Lily.

Grabbergirl11

[12]Aug 19, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Five- Too Many Babies

It has been three years, and the tools are now bored. Hank takes them to the hardware store. They see a pregnant socket wrench. "She has a big tummy" says Lily. "That's a big baby" says Sneeze. "Maybe there are two babies" says Roland. "Oh no she's sick" says Lefty. "No she's gonna have her babies" says Hank. They walk around the hardware store and soon they see two small baby socket wrenches with her. "Two babies" cries Sneeze. "Maybe can name the babes Ticks and Totts" says the socket wrench. "Can take them home?" asks Hank. "Take them home, I love babies" says Lily. "Yes" says the socket wrench. They walk out. "Lily, one baby is hard but two are a lot of hard work" says Hank. "That's true" says Roland. They get back and Ticks and Totts play with Roland's drawers. Lily and Lefty play with them. Hank works on his photo album. "No not Miya" cries Lily. "Share Lily" says Roland. "Okay" says Roland. Soon they yawn. "Their tired" says Sneeze. He sneezes. "Nap time" says Hank.

He puts them down for a nap. Then they fix cars without Ticks and Totts. "Their too young" says Hank. Soon they wake up. And Lefty and Lily play with their toys. Ticks and Totts kept getting up on surfaces. Hank was right, babies are hard. "Lily was probably the hardest" said Lefty. "Yes she cried and cried a lot" said Hank. The next year, they get a baby socket drill named Zip. There was too much baby tools. "That's too much" says Lily. "Too much milk" says Roland. "Too Many Babies" cries Lefty. Hank got very tired. He was taking naps. It's very hard.

Grabbergirl11

[13]Aug 19, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Five- From Friends to Couple

Eight years pasted, Lily and Lefty are now in their teens. They had different feelings for each other. It wasn't long until Hank found out. He kept them separated for a month. Then they finally got back together. "Lily I just felt this strange feeling" says Lefty. "What is it?" asked Lily. "I feel like we're in love" says Lefty. They stare at each other. "Eww" says Ticks. "Gross" said Totts. They got to a point where they were sharing food and beverages. They sleeping next to each other. In Roland's drawers one day, Lily snuck a kiss from Lefty. She kissed him in the lips. Lefty blushes as he looks at Lily. They were together for a long. They worked on cars and everything. Hank hated that idea of them being boyfriend and girlfriend so kept them separated. They hated being separated. Lily cried one night and Lefty comforted her. They go outside and look at the sky.
    "It's beautiful" says Lily. "I agree" says Lefty.

Hank started supervising them because of the couple idea. Roland, Sneeze, Zip, Ticks, and Totts found it disgusting. They got annoyed by Hank's following it bothered them. Soon four years pasted, Lily and Lefty are now adults. They started kissing more and gave each other body contact. "Lefty let's have a baby of our own" says Lily. "Good idea Lily, it'd be so nice to have son" says Lefty. "I'd like a daughter" says Lily. "We'll have to wait" says Lefty. They started flirting. Hank then soon found it okay. He watched them closely. He knew something was going on. "Yuck" says Roland.

Grabbergirl11

[14]Aug 19, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Six- The truth

Eventually, Lily felt weird. She came down with a flu. She was sick. She was warm. "Oh no" says Hank. "What's wrong" says Lily. "You must be pregnant" says Hank. "Pregnant?" says Lily. "Another baby" says Zip. Lily goes to Lefty with her eyes full of tears. "Lefty, I'm pregnant" she tells Lefty. "I can't wait" says Lefty. The tools watch them. And they look at photo albums at their baby pictures. And they look at Lily. "Your tummy will get bigger" said Ticks. "I know" says Lily. "Just rest" said Hank, who has took care of pregnant tools before. Lily took his advice. Then she started working on two cars a day then none. Lily's pregnancy became more noticeable. Zip and the Socket twins didn't think Lily was pregnant so they made jokes about it. This upsetted Hank and he told them to "look for a surprise". Despite the fact of being young, they had to apologize to Lily.

Lefty was so proud to finally become a father. He knew this day would come and it finally did. Lefty looks at that last picture of him with his mother and younger brother. Lefty's eyes filled up with tears as he remembers them. Soon Lefty has tears running down him, Lefty tries to hold them back but can't. "I hope you don't get taken away like your grandmother and uncle" says Lefty softly, talking to his unborn child. Then Lefty remembered they are in a better place, at a different car garage far away. Lefty stops crying. He thinks about the child's gender, if he is going to have a son, he will tough like his father and would believe in himself and if he is going to have a daughter, Lefty will be different he will protect her and keep her safe, and hope she's a healthy wrench. Lefty didn't see himself being the father of a female but a male. "My son will be the best he's ever been and would be like his father" says Lefty. It was a good to be a father.

Edited on 08/20/2013 7:58am

Grabbergirl11

[15]Aug 20, 2013

The Automotive Team: Chapter Seven- A Little Miracle

Soon Lily hides, she's been hiding all day. Hank then remembered she's pregnant so he leaves her alone. Soon Lefty stays with Lily to make her feel safe. Eventually she has a baby. "Guys come meet your new member!" calls Lefty. They run to him. They see a small, blue baby crescent wrench laying on top of Lily. "Look at him" says Roland. "Wow that baby is too small to come out of Lily" says Zip. "I agree" says Ticks. "What should we name him?" asks Lily. "How about Lefty Jr." says Lefty. "I love that name, but isn't it too long?" says Lily. "Let's go with Junior" says Lefty. "Perfect" says Lily. Lily and Lefty raised baby Junior while Hank warms up to the fact that their together to make a family not anything bad. After Lily about what Hank did Lefty's family. She became overprotective of Junior thinking that Hank will take him away from her. Hank wasn't at all. The family happily lived together from the start as friends, then boyfriend, girlfriend, now husband and wife. Soon baby Junior played with the Automotive Team like how they once did. Then Junior grows a little bit while Hank gets older. Soon Hank decides to retire. He comes out one day, dressed as a fisherman instead of an auto repairman. They knew something was going on.

The Automotive Team hide as Hank cleans up and prepares for the close. Soon they meet Manny and his tools. And they go to Gary as Hank lives happily in Florida doing his hobby of being a fisherman with his own boat.

Edited on 08/21/2013 4:51pm