Hang Time Forums

NBC (ended 2001)

ion??

ireeagle

[1]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 9
    Should hang Time be aired in this network called ION???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Antique22

[2]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 11

There was a time that Hang Time was gonna be shown on The-N not the ION Channel but I think Nickelodeon lost the rights to air the Hang Time on The-N when Nick Cannon became the new president of The-N when the name changed to TeenNick. But TeenNick has been trying to get the rights to add Hang Time along with Saved By The Bell The College Years to their lineup but I think it will be successful for ION Channel if they ever add Hang Time to their channel,

Tiki

ireeagle

[3]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 9

Antique22 wrote:

There was a time that Hang Time was gonna be shown on The-N not the ION Channel but I think Nickelodeon lost the rights to air the Hang Time on The-N when Nick Cannon became the new president of The-N when the name changed to TeenNick. But TeenNick has been trying to get the rights to add Hang Time along with Saved By The Bell The College Years to their lineup but I think it will be successful for ION Channel if they ever add Hang Time to their channel,

Tiki

Hang Time reminds me more of "Alice" than in "Gimme A Break!" and "Fresh Prince Of Bel Air".