Hank Forums

ABC (ended 0000)

Really love this show

ArthurBranch

[1]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    This is the most refreshing comedy to come along in years. A good, wholesome, family comedy. Not great, and the writing will get better I'm sure, but it reminds me of the first year of Home Improvement. I think if ABC gives it a chance to improve, it can do well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Nov 19, 2009
    • level: 22
    I agree that Hank was a good family comedy, the kind we sorely need nowadays, and that it had room for implements, but cancelling it after just five episodes is not giving it a fair chance. I am sure that none of the successful comedy shows were not at its best from the start, not even Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond. I am sure that was even so for the classic I Love Lucy.

shwaguy

[3]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 11
    haldrey wrote:
    I agree that Hank was a good family comedy, the kind we sorely need nowadays, and that it had room for implements, but cancelling it after just five episodes is not giving it a fair chance. I am sure that none of the successful comedy shows were not at its best from the start, not even Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond. I am sure that was even so for the classic I Love Lucy.

im sorry, but show was absolutely brutal!!! God the worst acting I've seen in any show..and I'm a huge "Frasier" fan!