Hannah Montana

Can You See The Real Me?

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Dec 05, 2010 on Disney Channel

6.8
  • A mediocre "Hannah Montana" clip-show episode... I wouldn't even consider this an episode

5.5
    Clip shows of an episode for a show is just a boring idea. As shown in the previous "Hannah Montana" 1-hour TV movie "I'll Always Remember You", Miley reveals that she is Hannah Montana. I mean it's cool that everyone finally knows that Miley is Hannah Montana but come on writers... this is the last season, a clip-show is a boring idea for this show or any shows. You can't turn this into another great idea. It was like watching a real talk show. I love talk shows BUT a talk show for an episode is just a lazy and boring idea. Miley talks to Robin Roberts throughout this whole episode and it's so boring... it's nothing but blah blah blah. I'm sorry Miley Stewart but your life isn't exciting on this show. I would have given this waste of a time clip show a lower score BUT I loved some of the clips that this clip show had from the past "Hannah Montana" episodes. Some of the clips from the past episodes still made me laugh even though I've seen them from the past Hannah Montana episodes. All of the clips from the past Hannah Montana episodes are on there... what am I saying?. Overall, a mediocre "Hannah Montana" clip-show that was just a waste of time... unless you don't mind watching clip shows, don't watch this boredom and it's not worth your time. 5.5/10