Hannah Montana

Cheat It

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Mar 15, 2009 on Disney Channel

7.4
  • Hanna fakes a relationship with someone she's doing a duet with to sell more albums and feels like a hypocrite for telling Jackson he shouldn't cheat on his test to help get him into College.

Now, this is closer to the balance I wish more episodes had. There were a few noticeable flaws, but for the most part it was a very solid effort.

I thought it was reasonably funny. It had a nice flow. They actually did a very rare thing where they actually merged their A and B story together. I wish they did this more often. All of the characters should be in this thing together.

They struck a descent balance between the Hanna and Miley character that has been very lacking in previous episodes. And I really like how they have started to show more of the brotherly sisterly love between Miley and Jackson. I think it's kind of sweet and I felt this episode had a nice message, but it had a certain flaw that I'll address soon.

Well there were some noticeable flaws in this episode. One of them was that they totally ignored their own story line with Jackson buying the answers for a test in Miley's school. As in it isn't Jackson's school and they ignored that just to achieve their premise. I have no problem suspending disbelief like the funny unrealistic Rico family stuff, but when you ignore certain things in stone I frankly don't and won't believe it.

I alluded to the very good message having a very big flaw. Jackson still cheated on his test! He might not have brought the answers with him. But just the fact that he knew specifically what the test was about is still cheating too. But I actually thought that was kind of cool of the show in a way. It's almost like they ignored a wrong, just for someone to get on the road to doing something almost right. I guess that's kind of an A for effort.

And one other thing that isn't exactly a flaw, but I would like to point out has been hurting this show lately. This thing they threw out there with the fake relationship with Hanna and what's his name? Exactly. We don't know who he is and now he's already gone. If they had built up a storyline over multiple episodes we would be able to relate better. But since they didn't it takes away some of the meaning. But overall this episode is definitely a step in the right direction. I guess my one last concern is they seem to be throwing Hanna out there a lot more than they used to. Almost like they won't be able to do it much longer after the movie. Just something to think about.
  • cheat it

hannah pretends to date a celebrity to get in the news, but in actuality they both cannot stand each other. Jackson tries to cheat on a big history test, and Miley finds out and tries to make sure he does not cheat. Robbide gets a steam room from Rico that does not seem to work.

Overall, i liked it, but not a whole lot. Jackson's plot was pretty good, but the others were weak. My grade for this episode is a high C+ or low B- or so. It was good, but not exactly what i think is a great episode
  • One of the very few episode of Season 3 that made me laugh.

Hannah pretends to date a celebrity she can't stand to get in the news. Jackson thinks that he has to cheat on a test in school. Robbie clashes with Rico. OK I thought this was a great episode of Hannah Montana. Now this is my favorite episode of Hannah Montana in Season 3. Now it's not like this was the only good episode of Season 3 this was the best. Now what did lower the score is that I didn't like that fact that Jackson had to cheat and he almost did cheat and I also didn't like that Hannah Montana was forced to date someone only for the media but that funniest part was definetly telling the whole world that they weren't going out. The subplot with Robbie buying Rico's product was really funny and Rico was actually enjoyable. Anyway this is my favorite Hannah Montana episode of Season 3. 9/10.