Hannah Montana

Don't Go Breaking My Tooth

Aired Sunday 7:30 PM Nov 16, 2008 on Disney Channel

7.1
  • This episode is alright.

Better than Ready, Set, Don't Drive for sure. This episode is only average because there are some things this episode lacks, but it still is a pretty good episode. Miley breaks her tooth and therefore has to go to the dentist. The saddest part and perhaps my least favorite part though is when Miley chickens out and is on a chef's show eating his treats, she only wants to eat the moose, but when she eats the molar-masher, it has her teeth screaming with pain, and causes an embarassing scene in front of the audience and her family. Fortunately the ending is what saved that part, I'm glad Billy Ray Cyrus still made Miley feel better at the dentist and said that she is not the only one who gets scared. Now this episode has a real good ending because of the morals, meaning Miley learns something and it also teaches it to the viewers. That it means everyone gets scared and its good to be strong and you can be rewarded for making it through the whole thing. I also noticed some jokes that were kind of alright. A good dentist episode, but that is all for this review. ~Reno.~