Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Did Miley's mom die before she was Hannah Montana or after?

sponge_bob14

[1]May 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    When "I am hannah hear me croak" came on I wondered did Miley's mom die before she was Hannah or after? because i would think it would be pretty hard to keep doing it if she started before her mom died and it would be hard to start if she did it after her mom died! what do you think cause i really want an answer!!!!!
    Edited on 05/07/2007 4:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chrissylenainba

[2]May 7, 2007
    • level: 2
    im assuming after because when hannah was talking to her, it seemed like her mom knew what was going on and we she was living a double life!

umutruffle

[3]May 8, 2007
    • level: 14
    No she dies before she was Hannah Montana because when she died Miley became Hannah Montana because of her mum and they had to move to California beacause of Hannah Montana and they wanted something new aswell. The mum knew she is Hannah Montana because shes has been watching down from heaven and is proud of her lool and I am so sad!!

seriouslyxgreys

[4]May 9, 2007

After, because her dad has been like "Your mom WOULD be proud to see how far you've come" and yeah I'm pretty sure, but that's the only way I know.

aamilne

[5]May 30, 2007
    • level: 6
    In the episode "She's A Supersneak", Jackson mentions that "It's been three years and he's probably lonely" referring to their Dad. We also know they moved to California 2 years ago, when Jackson was a freshmen. So, about a year after their Mom died, they moved to California. They would probably move to California at the same time she decided to become Hannah Montana. So, it was probably after her Mom died. The show has never went into the story of how she became Hannah Montana, whether she started back in Tennessee, or not.

leyton4ever

[6]May 30, 2007
    • level: 10
    yea i think it was after as well...how miley became hannah would be a good episode to see!

0bsess3d_luvv

[7]May 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    I'm thinking....PREQUAL EPISODES! I mean they should have em....I remember when they did it with Phil of The Future. They should have Miley becoming Hannah Montana, Moving to Malibu, and meeting Lilly and Oliver

nicki1147

[8]May 31, 2007
    • level: 4
    That'd be funny, watching her look like a hilly-billy (:

degrassilover95

[9]Jun 1, 2007
    yea and jackson liked to wear BLANG! (reference to me and rico down by the schoolyard)

crazyperson5

[10]Jun 2, 2007
    You are so right

crazyperson5

[11]Jun 2, 2007
    umutuffle is so right. she did die before Hannah Montana became a star. That is why she dream about one x-mas and he mom got her a guitar.

ohiostatechik

[12]Jun 2, 2007

mileys mom is still alive

sponge_bob14 wrote:
    When "I am hannah hear me croak" came on I wondered did Miley's mom die before she was Hannah or after? because i would think it would be pretty hard to keep doing it if she started before her mom died and it would be hard to start if she did it after her mom died! what do you think cause i really want an answer!!!!!

smurfgal8

[13]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 9
    OKAY!

lilmiissrandom

[14]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 18
    Who wronged you?!
    Edited on 06/03/2007 3:08am

MillionaireMan6

[15]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 16
    They should have mentioned how Miley's mom died because Robbie Ray was, like, three years older than his wife when she died. And the only two ways that could possibly have happened were if she got some sort of cancer or something or she died in a car accident like Danny Tanner's wife on "Full House".

It's actually okay to mention how she died on this show because this show is rated TV-G, which Full House is also rated and Full House has mentioned how the mother died at a young age a number of times.

And no offense to Billy Ray Cyrus, but just recently at my father's work party at my house, we were watching an episode of Hannah Montana and at the scene where Robbie Ray was doing limbo and then his back cracked, one of the little girls at the party was all, "You got a bad back," and then, I was all, "You know, she's got a good point."  Which is why I'm specifically asking how Miley's mom died if she was younger than her dad, who's still alive. Any ideas?

PinayGirl712

[17]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 13
    Well, in the third episode, Miley was 13 years old. Jackson said,"Miley, it's been 3 years." And 3 years ago, Miley was ten. But, she wouldn't be old enough to be Hannah Montana if she was 10. So, Miley's mom died before she was Hannah Montana.

bookworm9328

[18]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 18
    PinayGirl712 wrote:
    Well, in the third episode, Miley was 13 years old. Jackson said,"Miley, it's been 3 years." And 3 years ago, Miley was ten. But, she wouldn't be old enough to be Hannah Montana if she was 10. So, Miley's mom died before she was Hannah Montana.

Actually, it was stated in 'I can't make you love Hannah if you don't' that Miley was in 8th grade. So she would have to have been 14 then. So if her mom died three years ago, she would have been 11. But she still wouldn't be old enough to be Hannah then.

Prompter

[19]Jun 4, 2007
    bookworm9328 wrote:
    PinayGirl712 wrote:

Actually, it was stated in 'I can't make you love Hannah if you don't' that Miley was in 8th grade. So she would have to have been 14 then. So if her mom died three years ago, she would have been 11. But she still wouldn't be old enough to be Hannah then.

What's the minimum age for being Hannah Montana?

hannahfan309

[20]Jun 23, 2007
    • level: 1
    I herd Miley was 4yr. old when it happened.