TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Hannah Montana Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2011)

Did Miley's mom die before she was Hannah Montana or after?

mileysbff

[21]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hannah's Mom died when she was 10. She told Miley to follow her dreams. So she became Hannah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

PabloColorado

[22]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    bookworm9328 wrote:
    PinayGirl712 wrote:
    Well, in the third episode, Miley was 13 years old. Jackson said,"Miley, it's been 3 years." And 3 years ago, Miley was ten. But, she wouldn't be old enough to be Hannah Montana if she was 10. So, Miley's mom died before she was Hannah Montana.

Actually, it was stated in 'I can't make you love Hannah if you don't' that Miley was in 8th grade. So she would have to have been 14 then. So if her mom died three years ago, she would have been 11. But she still wouldn't be old enough to be Hannah then.

I wasnt 14 in 8th Grade. I was 13. Just because you were 14 in 8th Grade doesnt mean everyone was. I was 13 all 8th Grade Year long. And why wouldn't she be old enough to be Hannah Montana? Well in one episode we see when she becomes hannah montana[when she meets roxie] and we see her getting her wig.

crazybabecake

[24]Nov 27, 2007
    • level: 13
    I've wondered about this for a while. Whether her mom died or just left. From the "I am Hannah Hear Me Croak" episode I figured she was dead. But does anybody know if they ever mentioned if she was dead of just left them? In "Lilly Do You WantKnow aSecret" which is the first episode, I don't remember them even mentioning Miley's mom. The 1st time I remember her being mentioned was in "She's a Supersneak" when Robbie goes out on a date and Miley says it's to soon, and Jackson says it's been 3 years. Then it's like they never mention her again until the Hannah Croak episode. I also think it would be cool if they made some prequel episode so we could all see how Miley became Hannah.

ymonkey1592

[27]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 13
    We are talking about Miley Stewart's mom being dead in the show, not Miley Cyrus's real life mom.
    ohiostatechik wrote:

mileys mom is still alive

sponge_bob14 wrote:
    When"I am hannah hear me croak" came on Iwondered did Miley's mom die before she was Hannah or after? because i would think it would be pretty hard to keep doing it if she started before her mom died and it would be hard to start if she did it after her mom died! what do you think cause i really want an answer!!!!!

bonecrusher31

[28]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    lol. true. It would pretty much bring an answer 2 this anyways.